The Masked Singer UK #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve noticed a couple of times now they’ve said “They’re an amazing actor” not actress when referring to a female? Is the term actress not really used anymore?

Reactions: 2
The mushroom costume is very ‘Charlotte Church’ too - she’s very boho, hippy chick in her dress style nowadays.

I would actually totally wear that outfit (without the head piece though!)

Reactions: 4
Charlotte Church ran a forest school and has done marches for environmental issues and women. I think it’s her. The voice sounds just like her.

Reactions: 4
I’d save Jesy as a guess until next series Jonathan I can quite imagine she’ll need the money by then seeing how her solo career has tanked UK Baddie indeed 😂.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I’ve noticed a couple of times now they’ve said “They’re an amazing actor” not actress when referring to a female? Is the term actress not really used anymore?
I have noticed this too - wondering if they think that actor is gender neutral - even though it’s not.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.