The Masked Singer UK #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Robobunny for the win for me. Mushroom has an amazing voice, but Robobunnny has been the most entertaining.

Reactions: 5
Last night I really recognised Pandas voice and I think Natalie is a good shout, couldn’t put my finger on it before I read here.

Reactions: 3
I thought that when they asked a question and she changed accent a few times
Yep, absolutely sealed it for me. She’s a very good singer too - she sang on the recent Free Guy film soundtrack and has a few (not many) singing videos on YouTube.

Reactions: 1
Well Charlotte Church who is obviously mushroom is 5ft 3 plus I doubt Jodie would take part when she’s busy making movies!
I dunno, they’ve pulled some very big stars!

ETA - I’ve just rewatched her clues from last night, stood next to Joel she’s about a foot under his height judging by the shoulders. Bugger 😂

• Haha
Natalie is on The Graham Norton Show next Friday... Is she promoting anything at the mo or is it because she would've been unmasked by then?

Natalie is on The Graham Norton Show next Friday... Is she promoting anything at the mo or is it because she would've been unmasked by then?

She released an album at the end of last year after a break from music, so maybe that? I remember looking it up because I wondered if she was doing MS just due to a gap in her schedule/nice cheque, or if she wanted to raise her profile for a specific reason.

Reactions: 2
They've release some clues before the show tomorrow...panda's is "all good rings must come to an end" Neighbours has lost its funding this week, think that cements Natalie Imbruglia. I said she was Lulu in the past, I take it all back ha.

They've release some clues before the show tomorrow...panda's is "all good rings must come to an end" Neighbours has lost its funding this week, think that cements Natalie Imbruglia. I said she was Lulu in the past, I take it all back ha.
I said Lulu at first too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.