The Masked Singer UK #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Random guess for cat & mouse....ruby wax and her husband. Really sounded like her to me, no idea on the clues matching though 😆

Someone said they think that was filmed in the US.
But I did find an article confirming filming for the current series of the masked singer took place October 2022. Amber posted on the 17th October 2022 she was in the UK
I’ve just listened to her performances from the US version and there’s a definite similarity.

Thank god for this thread because I’d never heard of her before this!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I’ve just listened to her performances from the US version and there’s a definite similarity.

Thank god find this thread because I’d never heard of her before this!
I was a gleek lol
I wouldn’t have known who she was without Glee. I went to Dreamgirls just because she was performing

Reactions: 1
Was the intern working when Ghost’s costume was made? 😆
I think that including Kammy was an afterthought (hence a non elaborate costume) as a gift for him and his grandchildren after the Apraxia programme was aired, he was a good singer before his illness and maybe was going to be in the programme last year. There is a great clip of him and the kids watching the programme and they were so excited to see him on there.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I think that including Kammy was an afterthought (hence a non elaborate costume) as a gift for him and his grandchildren after the Apraxia programme was aired, he was a good singer before his illness and maybe was going to be in the programme last year. There is a great clip of him and the kids watching the programme and they were so excited to see him on there.
I think so too. If it’s a degenerative condition he won’t be able to sing by the next series either I should think.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I love the clips where the contestants are watching with their family and are revealed 😊

Reactions: 3
Not sure if this has been mentioned but Amber Riley won her season on Dancing with the Stars - could be the competition Jellyfish unexpectedly?

I wonder if rather than him being an afterthought, the simplicity of the ghost costume was so that it would be easy to replace Kammy if it became apparent during rehearsals that he wouldn’t be able to take part.

Reactions: 4
Yes it is - it is a neurological disorder. In a group I belong to are people who have it and it comes in different forms.
Is this the same thing that Bruce Willis has?

Do you have a link to the clip please?

Some people in a dr who group I’m in on Facebook have decided Knitting is Jodie whittaker , David Tennant is Phoenix and John Barrowman is Cat . I disagree with David Tennant (mainly because I think it’s Ricky Wilson but also because of filming clashes) but now I’m wondering about Knitting. Someone else here suggested John Barrowman and Ruthie Henshaw for Cat and Mouse , and now i think that’s my current guess too. I thought Mouse was Ruthie H and was trying to find someone who had been in Chicago with her, but I’ve just realised that would be a lawyer and not a judge 🤦‍♀️

H from steps has done a TikTok reacting to knitting, he thinks it’s Claire

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.