The Masked Singer UK #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My first guess for Knitting was Kirstie Allsop but I’ve seen someone on TikTok explain how every clue relates to Claire Richards so now I think it’s bound to be her.

Jellyfish I thought could be Mica Paris

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see Kate Bottley’s tweet about it being the masked singer and not the asked singer?
Bit rude. It’s just a bit of fun

Reactions: 2
Claire Richards as Knitting is/would be an absolute letdown for me. I get torn between not wanting to be disappointed from reading 100% Twitter deductions but also not wanting an "Oh." surprise reveal.

I'll not be surprised if Otter was grossly underperforming to throw everyone off first time round, and will in their next performance be pulling off all the big notes, leading to Davina and Rita OTT gawpy faces.

I think I’ve worked out the ME clue for Jellyfish.
I think it’s actually EW- Effie White from Dreamgirls
Ahh, very good! It being a clue about someone named Michelle (her Glee co-star Lea Michelle) would be far too obvious and sensible, considering how stupid TMS clues so often turn out to be.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I really think Knitting could be Sinitta? but the clues don't fit her I just think it sounds really like her.

This is so sweet

Last edited:
  • Heart
I hear Sinitta too but she was on the I'm a Celebrity special a few weeks ago, as well as the live tour. Would the casting team really be that cheap and unimaginative to hire her a third time? Probably.

If Amber Riley is jellyfish would that match up with her being in the uk to film That’s My Jam episode she was on - or maybe she’s always in the Uk sorry I don’t know. Weirdly several Glee cast members have been on That’s my jam so far as I can see.

If Amber Riley is jellyfish would that match up with her being in the uk to film That’s My Jam episode she was on - or maybe she’s always in the Uk sorry I don’t know. Weirdly several Glee cast members have been on That’s my jam so far as I can see.
Someone said they think that was filmed in the US.
But I did find an article confirming filming for the current series of the masked singer took place October 2022. Amber posted on the 17th October 2022 she was in the UK

I hear Sinitta too but she was on the I'm a Celebrity special a few weeks ago, as well as the live tour. Would the casting team really be that cheap and unimaginative to hire her a third time? Probably.
She was also on celebs go dating, would she have time

Someone said they think that was filmed in the US.
But I did find an article confirming filming for the current series of the masked singer took place October 2022. Amber posted on the 17th October 2022 she was in the UK
That would explain why so many Americans are on that show! I did wonder. Hmmm. Interesting with the dates though.

The somewhat Kate Bush-esque vocals and the fact that there's always a former soap star among the contestants - Otter or not 'er?

Saw someone saying Cat & Mouse are Tom & Gi Fletcher. It’s 100% not. No way could Tom make his voice that deep.

This is my early-on '100% nailed it!!' guess that usually turns out to be completely wrong. :LOL: Otter I think also said something about being naughty = Debra Stephenson's role in Bad Girls. Expect her, being an impressionist, to sound like someone else next time. Cue the usual Davina/Rita gawps, obvz.

I just went to watch it and stumbled upon some I'm a Celeb version I didn't know existed, I'm sorry, how the duck did koala win over cockroach? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.