The Masked Singer UK #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if rather than him being an afterthought, the simplicity of the ghost costume was so that it would be easy to replace Kammy if it became apparent during rehearsals that he wouldn’t be able to take part.
i think so too! i feel a little bad for making fun of it now - given how elaborate and detailed their costumes usually are, it makes sense that there needed to be a clear reason why the ghost was so simple in comparison. it’s very thoughtful and considerate of them to do that for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I am convinced Knitting is Claire - if you watch the clue package carefully, she does the Tragedy dance move ( the moving hands in a circle at the side of the head) very subtly but it is definitely there 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Really enjoyed the first show, I'm not great at the guessing but I think Phoenix may be Brian Conley. He was a comedian and tv host that went on to leading roles in many West End shows and a catchphrase "it's a puppet!"

Claire's not fooling anyone with her 'guessing', going by the replies!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
No rudeness intended, but mouse is very slim and Gi Fletcher has a fuller figure.

Last edited:
Jonathan Ross said in an interview that this time there is a big, stadium-filling name. We're obviously then meant to expect someone A-list but, as they love to overhype the show, it'll probably turn out that he meant Chris Kamara's past career playing football in packed stadiums!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bit boring if it is Claire as she is always on different TV shows

Reactions: 2
Isnt phoenix the guy who sings ‘National express’ - from the divine comedy? Agree re lulu as jellyfish too. And Fiona shaw as otter.
That is an excellent guess. No effort at all in that very strong voice. I just listened on YouTube to National Express and the voice is very similar - tho he's not been heard about for ages.

Reactions: 2
Isnt phoenix the guy who sings ‘National express’ - from the divine comedy? Agree re lulu as jellyfish too. And Fiona shaw as otter.
I would be shocked if Neil Hannon did this show, I've not seen any of this series yet. I will go & find a clip. I adore Divine Comedy, his song Our Mutual Friend is superb

I would be shocked if Neil Hannon did this show, I've not seen any of this series yet. I will go & find a clip. I adore Divine Comedy, his song Our Mutual Friend is superb
Also responsible for Father Ted's My Lovely Horse

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I also love 'Everybody Knows (Except You)' ... it does sound similar but him doing this would be like Kate Bush turning up ... not going to happen IMO.

Reactions: 6
gone to YouTube to listen to some of these again

remember, some celebrities here do try to disguise their voices. like, we didn't get charlotte church or mark feehily till the end, who do have distinctive singing voices but did their best to disguise them

but, there's little catches here and there as well. i think youse are all right with lulu, claire and neil tbh

and claire tweeting throughout the show when she doesn't usually tweet much is a massive giveaway!

Reactions: 7
gone to YouTube to listen to some of these again

remember, some celebrities here do try to disguise their voices. like, we didn't get charlotte church or mark feehily till the end, who do have distinctive singing voices but did their best to disguise them

but, there's little catches here and there as well. i think youse are all right with lulu, claire and neil tbh

and claire tweeting throughout the show when she doesn't usually tweet much is a massive giveaway!
No!!! Mark Feehily was obvious from the first song.

I really don't think I could hear Lulu in any of the singers. She another with a pretty distinctive voice. But we'll know if it is Lulu when she puts on her fake Glasgow accent!!!

Reactions: 3
No!!! Mark Feehily was obvious from the first song.

I really don't think I could hear Lulu in any of the singers. She another with a pretty distinctive voice. But we'll know if it is Lulu when she puts on her fake Glasgow accent!!!
he did that falsetto voice for weeks tho!

i can definitely hear lulu in jellyfish

M F is the only one i have guessed correctly at first song, he was easy if you have heard him sing as many as many times as I have. 😁

Reactions: 4
Had it on again for dockid to watch today - was listening (not watching) as busy which slightly changed some thoughts. When jellyfish said about winning a competition or similar, I started thinking along the xfactor theme, and listening to her sing reminded me at first of Diana Vickers and then Katie Waissel. Very tedious ‘celebs’ I know. Just a thought.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.