The Masked Singer UK #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Jellyfish is Amber Riley then I’m excited to see what she sings next. I watched her in Dreamgirls from the front row and she’s amazing
I agree Amber Riley is amazing but I will be really surprised if it is her. She won the US version of Masked Singer fairly recently.

Reactions: 2
Do we know if the latest US version was filmed before this one? Imagine Amber Riley winning that and then having to act humbled with the 'I never expected to make it this far' etc for the UK show

Reactions: 1
Isnt phoenix the guy who sings ‘National express’ - from the divine comedy? Agree re lulu as jellyfish too. And Fiona shaw as otter.

Poor Michelle Williams must be really hard up
Her and a few others. I think La Toya Jackson was also on three versions of the show, as was Tori Spelling. Tori's one-episode guest spot on TMS Australia was repeatedly teased as that of an international megastar. On what planet?!

• Haha
Jellyfish's speaking voice at the end sounded like Kelly Osborne
She’d have been pregnant when this was filmed, and like Sausage’s costume it’s a good one for hiding a bump.

She did the US one and was a surprisingly good singer; I might check her performances on there see if the voice sounds similar.

She’d have been pregnant when this was filmed, and like Sausage’s costume it’s a good one for hiding a bump.

She did the US one and was a surprisingly good singer; I might check her performances on there see if the voice sounds similar.
quoting myself as it’s too late to edit: they don’t sound all that similar to me, so maybe not Kelly

Last edited:
What a gas show.

My initial guesses are

Knitting: AJ Odudu

Jellyfish: Denise Welch

Otter: Victoria Smurfit

Cat and mouse: Tom& Giovanna Fletcher. I know they got 20mil views on a wedding video so it's 90% them

Phoenix- stumped. I recognise the speaking voice so much. I'm going to guess paul or stephen mcgann or Michael Ballp

Could knitting be Zoe Salmon? I think the Blue Peter-y clues are probably red herrings because they're too blatant but just throwing it out there in case 😂

I get annoyed that we have to hear the panelists (well, mainly Davina!) talking over the clue VTs. Things like "What does that sign say? What does that mean??" and "He sounds like an actor!!" when the contestant is obviously just putting on a 'posh' voice for the character. Be quiet, LISTEN, write your notes and then you can talk afterwards, thanks.

Reactions: 4
I definitely agree with those who think cat & mouse are Martin and Shirlie Kemp, I just watched it back with them in mind and can hear it, plus:

Shirlie and their daughter were in the Spice Girls Mama video
The Who Shot Phil storyline got 19.8m viewers according to Wikipedia which has probably been reported as 20
The Jade clue - Jade anniversary is 35 years and they got married in 1988 so this year will be their Jade anniversary

Reactions: 19
I definitely agree with those who think cat & mouse are Martin and Shirlie Kemp, I just watched it back with them in mind and can hear it, plus:

The Who Shot Phil storyline got 19.8m viewers according to Wikipedia which has probably been reported as 20
The Jade clue - Jade anniversary is 35 years and they got married in 1988 so this year will be their Jade anniversary
Columbo's got nothing on you 😂
I think you're right.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Excellent work! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

Phoenix sounds like Seth Macfarlane but would he do a show like this? And the UK version as opposed to US?
But I also have a suspicion it’s Stephen Mulherne - the catchphrase clue obv, but also he resurrected his career…..was a kids tv host as well as a magician before getting kicked out the magic circle, then became ‘grown up’ tv host

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.