The Masked Singer UK #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. Whoever said Kammy, well done.

Wasn't expecting him to do it giving his Apraxia condition these days.

Reactions: 13
Oh bless him. He can sing so much better than he can speak. ❤

Reactions: 7
Aw i would of loved him to last a little bit longer 😭 feel like ive been slightly robbed haha

Reactions: 7
Well that was fun gonna get the last dregs from the heros tin and watch james bond 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well when I heard there would be a "Ghost" on the show I automatically thought it would be Yvette Fielding. When they started singing I automatically went to Ian Sterling, so it was quite a surprise when it was Kammy. Never saw that coming!

I do still think we will see Yvette on the show one day.

A certain fanbase on Twitter is 100% sure that Jellyfish
is Amber Riley. Well, I scoffed when they said previously that Heather Morris was Scissors on The Masked Dancer, so I should go with them this time!

Reactions: 3
A certain fanbase on Twitter is 100% sure that Jellyfish
is Amber Riley. Well, I scoffed when they said previously that Heather Morris was Scissors on The Masked Dancer, so I should go with them this time!
I really hope not. It's too samey after having her co-star on TMD. They need to cast their net wider.

I think the unexpected win clue for Jellyfish is Amber Riley not getting through the audition stage of American Idol but then getting Glee

Reactions: 1
If Jellyfish is Amber Riley then I’m excited to see what she sings next. I watched her in Dreamgirls from the front row and she’s amazing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.