The Masked Singer UK #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m guessing one of them is Cheryl ColeFernandezTweedy simple because a. She’s reappeared on magazine covers and b. Got a role in a West End production.
If she is, I bet she’ll have insisted on being something glam like Fawn. Can’t see her ego allowing her to be Rubbish or Jacket Potato

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm wondering if Jacket Potato might be an older person because Joel mentioned (on R2 earlier) that whoever it was didn’t quite grasp the rules of the game and kept talking when they weren't supposed to!

Even though they were standing right next to him, Joel still couldn't guess who it was though....so presumably a not-very-well-known celeb! 😂

• Haha
I can't wait for this show to start again tomorrow (NY Day)!

(Apologies for my thread elsewhere; dunno how to delete it!!)

Ex Strictly Pro Dancers - a married couple. If it's them I reckon it'll be obvious as soon as they open their mouths, due to their accents.
They 'sang' in their christmas show 😀😀😀

Janette wasn't too bad. Aljaz on the other hand 😳😳😳

Reactions: 1
This is season 4(?), who even won last year, I literally can’t remember 😅

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.