The Masked Singer UK #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loving the fawn costume is that replacing the sexy tomato from the masked dancer

Reactions: 1
I can’t wait. Yeah it’s trash but me and my kid love it so who cares. I love trying to guess - only been right a couple of times so far! Guessed Jason Manford & Mark from Westlife

• Heart
Reactions: 3
If Cat n Mouse are a double act then I’m going for the Krankies! 😆

• Haha
Fawn is beautiful and my favourite, next Cat and Mouse, but Jacket Potato is cracking me up no end 😂 😂 😂

I can’t wait. Yeah it’s trash but me and my kid love it so who cares. I love trying to guess - only been right a couple of times so far! Guessed Jason Manford & Mark from Westlife
They're the two I've got right as well! I love watching but I am really rubbish at it.

( I've guessed a few obvious one too like Lenny Henry but generally I'm pretty poor)

I have one person I suspect based on a slightly oddly timed trip to the UK right around the recording period but I don't want to say 😂 If it's them I'll know as soon as they open their mouths though

I’m guessing one of them is Cheryl ColeFernandezTweedy simple because a. She’s reappeared on magazine covers and b. Got a role in a West End production.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.