The Masked Singer (UK) #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn't guess Mel B either. I even said to my boyfriend 'Mel B's a better singer than that.' Oh dear.

Reactions: 4
I think:

Blob - Romesh Ranganathan.
Tom Fletcher also popped into my mind, but I doubt it’s him.

Viking - An actor who has played a king or had the surname “King” in a drama. Could also be someone who has won I’m A Celebrity, and has been king of the jungle.

Bush Baby - Jason Donovan.
I also thought Joey Essex for some reason.

I have no idea about the others.

Just listened to them all again

Badger - NeYo (putting on a fake accent when he talks)
Bush Baby - Matt Lucas putting on an Australian accent when he talks
Viking - Morten Harket from A-ha (check out Take on Me MTV Unplugged on YouTube)
Blob - Lenny Henry
Sausage - Joss Stone toning down her voice
Dragon - Sue Perkins or Ruby Wax
Swan - Kimberly Wyatt
Harlequin - Gabrielle
Robin - Aston Merrygold
Grandfather Clock - David Seaman?

Reactions: 3
My thoughts so far....
Badger: ????
Blob: Lenny Henry 100%
Bush Baby: Jason Donvan
Dragon: Michelle Visage
Grandfather Clock: David Seaman/David James/Glen Hoddle
Harlequin: Gabrielle
Robin: Olly Murs
Sausage: Billie Piper
Swan: Ashley Roberts
Viking: Ricky Wilson

Someone I work with thinks badger could be Jake Quickenden, I can't remember the clues... Has anyone else suggested him?

My thoughts so far....
Badger: ????
Blob: Lenny Henry 100%
Bush Baby: Jason Donvan
Grandfather Clock: David Seaman/David James/Glen Hoddle
Robin: Olly Murs
Sausage: Billie Piper
Swan: Ashley Roberts
Viking: Ricky Wilson

Someone I work with thinks badger could be Jake Quickenden, I can't remember the clues... Has anyone else suggested him?
It’s definitely Neyo, he was also in London in September

It’s definitely Neyo, he was also in London in September

Didn't he say he can walk down the street without getting recognised though? I would recognise Neyo in the street! But then I would for all the suggestions I think 😅

Reactions: 2
Didn't he say he can walk down the street without getting recognised though? I would recognise Neyo in the street! But then I would for all the suggestions I think 😅
Well... I guess he’s a has been? I saw him open up for the Pussy Cat Dolls at the height of their career and even then he was a has been

Well... I guess he’s a has been? I saw him open up for the Pussy Cat Dolls at the height of their career and even then he was a has been
Oh yes definitely a has been! I genuinely have no idea so if Neyo is good enough for you guys its good enough for me!

The Viking is Morten Harket ... Norwegian viking, he was a coach on the Norwegian version of The Voice and he sang ‘Songbird’ in church in Norway a few years ago. I’ve seen a-ha so many times that I’d recognised those legs anywhere 😂🤪
I said it was Morten on the last thread as soon as I heard the voice but I thought he was taller so I doubted myself.

Harlequin - Gabrielle
Blob - Lenny Henry
Viking - Morten Harket
Bushbaby - Joe Swash
Clock - Frank Lampard

Blob: Lenny Henry. Clever people noted the goo was when he was slimed on Tiswas and the glasses is when he did Trevor Mc Donald aka Trevor McDonut.
Grandfather Clock: Glen Hoddle/David Seaman/David James
Robin: Aston Merrygold
Sausage: Joss Stone /Louisa Johnson/Beverley Knight
Viking: Morten Harket/Ricky Wilson/James Blunt/

Vikings clue was he has another armour.
Morten Harket was awarded the order of the Knight from the King of Norway so that could be what he is referring to.

Reactions: 1
I thought the Viking could be Si King, one of the hairy bikers, because it sounds like Vi-King and the other armour could be his motorbike gear.

Reactions: 4
After seeing Chris Kamara on Steph’s Packed Lunch yesterday, I think he is Grandfather Clock. He seemed a bit uncomfortable when they asked him about it.

Reactions: 1
After seeing Chris Kamara on Steph’s Packed Lunch yesterday, I think he is Grandfather Clock. He seemed a bit uncomfortable when they asked him about it.
Could he know who it is and is bluffing it's him to throw everyone off..?

I'm wondering if Bushbaby is Brian Conley. :unsure:

Also is anyone else getting Rosie O'Donnell vibes from Dragon?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.