The Masked Singer (UK) #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for the thread.

Good guesses of Shilton and Seaman. Possibly Glenn Hoddle, also? (somebody else named him in the other thread). He mentioned being young at heart so he's definitely older. I remember his voice on "Diamond Lights" and they sound alike. Plus he mentioned being called a genius. There was a documentary called: Touch of Genius about him.
Me I still think it’s him

Viking is definitely not Mick Hucknall or James Blunt....I think he could be quite a well known singer in a band, the voice is familiar but I can’t quite place to it.

Me I still think it’s him

Viking is definitely not Mick Hucknall or James Blunt....I think he could be quite a well known singer in a band, the voice is familiar but I can’t quite place to it.
Maybe someone like Curt Smith from tears for fears? Or perhaps more modern. The a-ha shout sounds good too

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Harlequin is defo Gabrielle I think! I am going for Lenny Henry for Blob and did think Adam Hills for Bushbaby as he was here over lockdown as wasn’t allowed back in Oz. I thought Kamara for clock too - I love this programme! lol!!!

Reactions: 4
Listening to the songs again today, Harlequin completely sounds like Gabrielle. Gabrielle used to move her hands around while singing just like Harlequin did. Blob really does sound like Lenny Henry. Bush Baby is doing my head in as he sounds so familiar.

Ridiculously off topic but that bush baby costume is so cute, I want a stuffed toy version of it 🥺

Listening to the songs again today, Harlequin completely sounds like Gabrielle. Gabrielle used to move her hands around while singing just like Harlequin did. Blob really does sound like Lenny Henry. Bush Baby is doing my head in as he sounds so familiar.
I thought maybe vinnie Jones but can’t remember the clues 😂 just sounded a bit like him

I thought the clock was really obviously David James but don't think anyone else has said him so I'm doubting myself now 😂

No idea on the others
Nah, my boyfriend's only contribution to the Masked Singer is that Grandfather Clock is David James. He thinks it's really obvious (I have no idea who that is though!!).

Nah, my boyfriend's only contribution to the Masked Singer is that Grandfather Clock is David James. He thinks it's really obvious (I have no idea who that is though!!).
Do you watch strictly? He was a contestant on it in 2019 if that helps

Reactions: 1
My guesses:
Badger: Neyo 100000% it’s him
Blob: Lenny Henry
Bush Baby: Jason Donvan
Dragon: Shane / Courtney Act
Grandfather Clock: some footballer I don’t know much about football!!!!
Harlequin: Gabrielle
Robin: Aston from JLS
Sausage: Joss Stone
Swan: Michele Visage
Viking: Ricky from Kaiser Chiefs

Harlequin - Gabrielle
Blob - Lenny Henry
Viking - Morten Harket
Bush baby - Mark little
Clock - David James ??

I thought Gabrielle was a stronger singer than that (if she is Harlequin)
I think she’s doing what Mel B and Sophie EB did which was trying to throw people off the scent! I loved Spice Girls and was shocked it was Mel, I never guessed her!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.