The Markland Home #5 Gemma still thinking she’s a holiday hotty, please no more snaps of that scrawny botty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So where is Kyle do we know he hasnt featured making a dick of himself for some time?
He’s there … flying his drone , etc. but doubt we’ll get the lowdown on why he’s gone incognito. I mean, don’t blame him. The camera doesn’t love him 😂 Maybe his mates have been ripping the pee out of him? There’ll be a reason for sure.
Love how she’s recommending people book a good quality hotel. Easy to when you’ve grifted yourself a PR package luv. She’s trying to negotiate a code for us though 🤣 Tbf I do think she ‘promotes’ these places better than some you see but she’s just out for whatever freebie trips she can get (as a PR or an educational in her new role as a travel agent 🙄) to look the part of the seasoned traveller she wants to be seen as. Whether she’d put her hand in her pocket to go these places otherwise … ?!

Reactions: 1
He’s there … flying his drone , etc. but doubt we’ll get the lowdown on why he’s gone incognito. I mean, don’t blame him. The camera doesn’t love him 😂 Maybe his mates have been ripping the pee out of him? There’ll be a reason for sure.
Love how she’s recommending people book a good quality hotel. Easy to when you’ve grifted yourself a PR package luv. She’s trying to negotiate a code for us though 🤣 Tbf I do think she ‘promotes’ these places better than some you see but she’s just out for whatever freebie trips she can get (as a PR or an educational in her new role as a travel agent 🙄) to look the part of the seasoned traveller she wants to be seen as. Whether she’d put her hand in her pocket to go these places otherwise … ?!
You can get drones to follow you nowadays (we have 1)no need for the fat twit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s been very quiet on the flogging front hasn’t she? Do we recon she’s lying low due to the new HMRC tax rules?

Is this beg who promotes herself as abtravel agent really asking everyone for advice about flights? Has she just forgotten that only a week or so ago she was selling herself as a fantastic travel agent and how much money she can save us? She is nothing but a con artist.

Oh and her pigs eyes are pig eyeing massively today. WHY...WHY does she omly put lashes on the centre on her eyelid and not all the way round. She looks an absolute twit as always.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
True but her eyeballs are always so wide. I can’t explain it but I know what I mean 🤣
Too much botox, plus the badly placed lashes and just generally having pig eyes. But they def peak even more when she's on a rant or pissed off about something which she was here. Because she's entitled and when things don't suit her she feels hard done by.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just searched to see if she had a thread and of course she does. Have to say I do like some of her home but she’s so condescending and unlikeable. Will have to read through.

Reactions: 3
Pretty sure you can’t just whack a drone up where you like! Has she got permits for that?
That's what I was thinking. I remember someone asked her once and she went on a bit of a rant about permits. But surely you need a separate one for all these different private properties? They have a total disregard for other people's privacy too, it's so self absorbed and ignorant.

Kyles in a few fb groups about drones so he knows he’ll need a permit. Also, I find it bizarre how he’s been raising money for men’s mental health and she’s not posted anything in support for it. Mind you, it doesn’t involve her so she won’t be interested!

Reactions: 4
Literally you could not pay me to go on one of those ships. Packed in like sardines - a balloon drop party as a grown adult and a milkshake with a llama on… give me a pina colada and a paradise beach any day

Kyles in a few fb groups about drones so he knows he’ll need a permit. Also, I find it bizarre how he’s been raising money for men’s mental health and she’s not posted anything in support for it. Mind you, it doesn’t involve her so she won’t be interested!
They definitely know about permits, she mentioned getting them on a story not too long ago. I quite like the aerial ones. He seems to enjoy making them and it well fits in with her grifting plans.
The bit about him charity fund raising is an eye opener. He’s never seemed the type tbh. Wonder if it’s in anyway connected to his ‘disappearance’ from her account? Probs. a bit of a stretch that but who knows?

That’s what I was thinking. It’s a decent thing what he’s doing and I’m sure it could of helped his cause by her sharing his posts but oh no, she only wants to line her own pockets.

They definitely know about permits, she mentioned getting them on a story not too long ago. I quite like the aerial ones. He seems to enjoy making them and it well fits in with her grifting plans.
The bit about him charity fund raising is an eye opener. He’s never seemed the type tbh. Wonder if it’s in anyway connected to his ‘disappearance’ from her account? Probs. a bit of a stretch that but who knows?
It’s not something to do with community service is it 🤔