Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jemima puddleduck

Chatty Member
Oh fuck off gemma “as soon as I said our room number the service has been unreal”. You aren’t anyone special hun they just want to make sure they get your food right so you don’t shit all over their floor. Sit down 🤚

• Haha
Reactions: 24

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
“Who’s excited”?? Is she kiddin? Who the fuck would be excited about someone on Instagrams holiday?? 🤣🤣

This IS the same mum who posted said arse all over her Instagram stories on a previous holiday
I never understand the 'who's excited about MY holiday?' question she always does. Are people booking the week off work to follow her holiday stories? Always same shit, here's the pool where they play really obscene loud music so can't get any peace, here's me doing that holiday shuffling dance showing you I have no rhythm, here's the menu but I don't eat off the menu because I have dietary requirements that I'm never gonna share with you, here my saggy arse in an unflattering bikini, here's a video of the back of me looking at a view whilst I stroke my hair and if you're lucky you'll get a side shot of me, my tash and bucked teeth, here's a video of kyle making himself look like a dickhead as he AGAIN nominates himself for the ship entertainment. NO GEMMA... noone is excited to see that!

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Mindy sparkle

She likes to think she's extra by going on 20 holidays a year.

But her dress sense is so bland especially for holidays. She never wears nice dresses or gets done up nice its the same constant haaarrr style £5 shein playsuits sometimes at night with long plain trousers and a crop top every night.Also never wears patterns or prints She is so basic and who wears their long hair down all the time in 30 degree heat.

I'm not meaning anything bad about buying from shein etc I buy from there but at least make an effort at some nights.

Reactions: 16

Glam321

Chatty Member
Lets not forget that those two faves are massive begs too that couldnt even afford their digs vet bill but. Iuld afford a cruise and an expensive painting on that cruise. Got money now haven't they.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12

Jemima puddleduck

Chatty Member
He wasn’t allowed out last night to the deck party, SHE was too tired and it’s HER birthday today so SHE wanted an early night. Probably tells kyle they’re only on that gifted cruise cause of her and not to forget it

• Haha

Shazblag

VIP Member
Asking for a friend is there a Home Bargains, B & M or any of the pound shops in Cannes!!!!!!!!!

It is tragic the way that he behaves, talk about henpecked to death; brace yourselves for the hurrrrrrrrr, ass & shopping haul 🤣🤣
She probably saw the prices and thought fuck that lets go back to the ship for lunch, thats why the footballers wives and millionaire film stars shop there. Stick to Primark and the Trafford Centre Gem thats more your budget, you big bragger.

• Haha

Jemima puddleduck

Chatty Member
She likes to think she's extra by going on 20 holidays a year.

But her dress sense is so bland especially for holidays. She never wears nice dresses or gets done up nice its the same constant haaarrr style £5 shein playsuits sometimes at night with long plain trousers and a crop top every night.Also never wears patterns or prints She is so basic and who wears their long hair down all the time in 30 degree heat.

I'm not meaning anything bad about buying from shein etc I buy from there but at least make an effort at some nights.
If she didn’t wear her hur down she would have nothing to touch on her stories hun

• Haha

Shazblag

VIP Member
She including herself in the meaness, remember the Gemma Collins tweets, yeah we do. We have receipts but life goes on with no apologies.
9678AC05-268A-4871-999A-2F472AA5DD0C.jpeg

• Haha
Banging on about formal night and how they always take part in the themed nights. I wouldnt say either of them are in formal wear. She wears this brown dress on every cruise she goes on for formal wear.
The daughters dress is inappropriate for an adult let alone teenager, or am I being too harsh?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Can’t believe it. Dickheads the pair of them. Literally the most unclassy couple ever. PR person at Virgin must have had their eyes closed when selecting them two to promote their brand.

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Hurry everyone, better get your questions in for how to pack for a cruise. Does she think she is the only person to ever go on holiday? Plus she goes on about 10 cruises a year, I think we know her whole routine now plus her wardrobe, because she wears the same 1990's teenager collection every time. No doubt we will get a video of her doing the worst eyelash application ever known to man again. She's a condescending twat.

• Haha