The Markland Home #5 Gemma still thinking she’s a holiday hotty, please no more snaps of that scrawny botty

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It showed her making the bed, could she have been gifted two mattresses?
No. In the description she said “only been taken out of the box for photos” (she didn’t add any photos for selling it either, it was just the box).
---
She even posted it for sale before the ad went live? What a scummy con artist. She must need the cash. Bet the GHDs are up for sale too. It shouldn't be allowed.surelu that's false advertisement?
Yeah she put it up for sale 3 days before she shared the reel on her insta. Obviously pre recorded and it had already sold!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
Thought she was only using skin and me now, another #ad she was pushing just before Xmas. Soon forgotten about now she's showing all these other skincare products. She is just a sales woman, a tit one at that. This is just one of the many reasons she is so unlikeable, fake as duck.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I honestly don’t think I’ve ever asked an adult what they got for Christmas. She actually repulses me!

Reactions: 6
New tax rules coming into force for ‘side hustles’…
This con artist should have to pay tax on all the profit she makes from the freebies she gets and then sells on. I reckon she makes most of her money from her side hustles, bet that shite bespoke gems doesn't make much

Reactions: 4
She posted an ad for Cilit Bang mould remover on her Markland Home account, and the first comment was from her other account Bespoke Gems saying they are going to try it. Fkn grifter.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Shes such a beg and thinks she's something special. Accepts a skiing PR trip then says she doesn't know how to Ski. What a waste. She is definitely reaching out to these hotels and companies asking for freebies, saying she will take drone shots and post to her masses. They should at least Google her name before handing out the freebies. Right at the top it says how vile she is.

Reactions: 5
Has Kyle had some terrible cosmetic surgery that’s gone wrong? Is he hiding from the police? Have they split up and she is pretending he is there? I might be wrong but I don’t think we have seen his face since before Xmas 🤔🤔

Reactions: 6
Has Kyle had some terrible cosmetic surgery that’s gone wrong? Is he hiding from the police? Have they split up and she is pretending he is there? I might be wrong but I don’t think we have seen his face since before Xmas 🤔🤔
Which isnt a bad thing really🫣
---
Did she take her teenage daughter and her boyfriend to that glamping place last week too, shes how old? 14/15

Reactions: 2
Which isnt a bad thing really🫣
---
Did she take her teenage daughter and her boyfriend to that glamping place last week too, shes how old? 14/15
It looked like it. Zero boundaries and rules for her daughter. Reckon she think they're mates rather than being her mum and just let's her do what she wants. At least she respecting her request that she doesn't plaster her all over social media anymore. I dont agree with letting the boyfriend come on a trip away at that age though. They're kids.

Reactions: 4
I pissed myself laughing at that glamping trip. Just shows that she’ll sell her sole to the devil because that was not her scene at all.

Reactions: 2
So where is Kyle do we know he hasnt featured making a dick of himself for some time?

• Haha
Reactions: 1