Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

noseyparker80

Is she for real? “I can’t make you all wait till April 23 can I” what an absolute fucking dickhead. I’m embarrassed for her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Shinealight

VIP Member
I can tell you why you think shes mean.. these posts. She's a vile pig.
Why do companies gift stuff to a racist homophobe that name calls people that she thinks don’t live up to her version of what shape a human person should be?
I blame them as much as her, and perhaps this very photo of some of her opinions should be sent to every company that does give her stuff, they should be shamed.
She’s vile.

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
How odd is the holiday line up. Gemma and her mate, Grave and her mate then Kyle. I understand why Grace might take a friend but why would Gemma when she has her husband there? Very odd. Plus aew those twenage girls sharing the same room with Gemma and Kyle? All just a bit odd to me.

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Sorry but who's asking her for any kind of advice? Although to be fair she should release a book titled 'how to be a racist c**t and still make money'

She makes me sick. Cant bare to watch her stories all the time any more because I just really dislike her and her morals or lack of should I say.

Doodlebug71

VIP Member
So grateful we got the classic scrawny botty in a bikini holiday pic. Absolute gif this one! Holiday looks shit, she looks shit with absolutely no style or dress sense at all. Not sure why she thinks so highly of herself. She's like hayfaver - an irritant!
She actually looks like the crying filter but it's no filter

• Haha

Bobsmith

Has Kyle had some terrible cosmetic surgery that’s gone wrong? Is he hiding from the police? Have they split up and she is pretending he is there? I might be wrong but I don’t think we have seen his face since before Xmas 🤔🤔

SuzieMCR

Oh of course, she’s got Onslow tagging along on this Berlin trip. Kept that quiet till just now. And she’s like a pig in 💩 creaming herself over the freebies she has got and has more being sent to her house. Sounded impressed by the Amazon jumper 😂 Can’t see her wearing that but grabby guts has took it anyway.

• Haha

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
What she on about 'it will be soooo strange' Grace being away? She ditches her all the time to go on her 'all for the gram' jollies! Also why does she think people get excited for her to go on her holidays? All we get to see is her saggy arse, in the same colour clothes as she walks around and tells us what's included for free.

Do her eyelashes piss anyone else off? They look shite, she only puts them in the middle making her eyes look squinty. Although maybe she's squinting from the glare off her teef as she looks at herself in her phone constantly 🤣

• Haha

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
This twat is now advertising hello fresh and her order for the week. She doesn't even have a bloody kitchen. She's showing us her box on the porch bench. What a grabby bastard she is. She clearly either used an old video for the final product or gave it to someone else to make. Only last week she showed us her make shift kitchen which was on a desk. Dont know if I've said it before but I can't stand the goofy grabby condescending bint. She would sell her daughter for a few followers.

• Haha

SuzieMCR

Ey up … looks like she’s off on a gifted ‘lodge’ weekend away. Couldn’t be gifted to a more deserving case 🙄 Let’s guess - sat stewing in a hot tub. It’s a long stretch between the New Year cruise and the Dubai cruise next month so it’ll tide the poor things over till then. Oops, silly me, I forgot the skiing trip end of the month too. Maybe some fool’s took the bait to cut them a (freebie) deal on the wall building?! And - confirmed - she’s tagged this trip as ‘PR’ i.e. freebie.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Ooh what actually happened? Missed this!
She showed how she cleans her rabbit hutch and what is in the rabbit hutch. Apparently she had lots of people in her comments saying what she was doing was wrong, she should do it this way or try this, that she was killing her pets. She got all high and mighty saying she wasn't going to take the advice of a stranger online and would be deleting tge posts.

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Shes constantly filming her daughter when she's both physically trying to avoid it and verbally telling her no. It's just cruel. Hope she starts filming and post her mum when she hasn't done her hurrr or got her lashes on, stuffing her face with takeaways because she never cooks.

• Haha