Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shazblag

VIP Member
Different carpet too. She tried to hide it with a rug but you could still see it wasn’t the same as before.

it’s quite funny that a home account isn’t showing you their home 🤷‍♀️
My money is on living with her mum and dad and the kid is with her father. because Gemma needs the room for her wardrobes so she can still do posts and make it look like her old house. Wish one of her old neighbours would come on and spill the tea. Piping hot at that.

• Wow
Reactions: 5

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
Advertising again with her hello fresh. Who is she kidding, we all know she doesn't cook. She would sell a bag of shit if she got to #ad it

• Haha

Shazblag

VIP Member
More fool the company who gifted her it, remember the last company- no me neither but she went to the party they held at the Shankly in Liverpool and her and her buddies robbed the bolster cushions from the display bed.
The bed is a show, why is the rug under the bed?? Nice paint though.

Shinealight

VIP Member
Y are all these ads rolling in.... Will companies not learn
I keep thinking that the impending recession that’s been predicted may bring the “influencer” bandwagon to a screeching halt.
Many companies won’t be able to afford it and surely they won’t want to be seen as giving free stuff to those that are quite affluent when more and more people can’t even afford to live.
I live in hope, not for a terrible recession but for the effects it may have on these scroungers if it does come.
Every cloud eh?

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
It was actually from Feb 2023. Which is when she got the blue tick. I remember when she got it she told this story about how Instagram asked her to prove who she was because there were some fake accounts and that meant she got a blue tick. But she was saying it as if she was surprised that she got the blue tick. This lying fake bitch sales woman applied for the blue tick and is paying £9.99 a month to keep it. She's so desperate to be recognised and relevant it's pathetic. Wonder if she knows that having a blue tick doesn't stop you from being a fucking ugly person. She will forever be a racist, homophobic skank.

Attachments

Shazblag

VIP Member
Just watched her story about being open and transparent and how she makes money from her ads/aff links, her droning voice made me switch off to the view out of her window and see how much traffic passes her house. Open and transparent but not about being a racist fatshaming troll. Just a sorry would go along way.

Shazblag

VIP Member
Feel realy sorry for the parents stuck in the cell like room, she could easily have paid for a upgrade for them but I reckon they will be too pissed to really care and will only spend the sleeping hours in it. You would need to be pissed to put up with her controlling behaviour. Kyle will be made up he has someone to get pissed with. She is the absolute spitting image of her dad imagine him with a black wig on you couldnt tell them apart. And with her redrum teeth she has a look of Cilla.
15749BA6-F801-4D0D-B0DD-1AE98020A712.jpeg

Where is Grace sleeping, I only saw one bed in the room, or did I miss it on the virtual tour of the ship. 🙄

• Haha

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
When she’s on a cruise she makes a such big thing of her very special dietary requirements and how they pander to her unique needs. Here she’s just showing the food and it’s all a-ok. Is she just a fussy bugger/over playing it?
I reckon so. We've seen her eat gluten, dairy and sugar. Unless she has a nut allergy. But if her dietary requirements were that significant then I doubt an all inclusive buffet would be a good idea for a holiday type. She has always said she doesn't want to talk about it, I think shes just a fussy bugger and eats like a child - beige and freezer food.

noseyparker80

Her time will come soon enough. Every dog has its day as they say. She’ll never have a long-standing relationship with a brand cos she hasn’t got the views and she’s a greedy cow. Doesn’t take long for companies to see through it.

RVAWAS

Her account and content would be so much more interesting if she was honest, open and showed the process of this new house.

What did it look like before? What are your plans? Why 3 phases?

It could be good but she hasn't got the smarts to do that. Essentially she knows how to buy cheap tat from cheap shops.... And she is obviously paying people to do the rest. Not a single design bone in her body.

Tizzy

That house looks bloody soulless! It’s the perfect property to do something amazingly creative and unique with, and she’s turned it into a beige cube. It’s so bland!

Shinealight

VIP Member
Someone has asked how she gets to have so many holidays.

Her reply: "work hard, cruise hard 🤣🤣"

Utterly ludicrous that she goes on holiday every month, regardless of how much she claims to work or make.
Someone has asked how she gets to have so many holidays.

Her reply: "work hard, cruise hard 🤣🤣"

Utterly ludicrous that she goes on holiday every month, regardless of how much she claims to work or make.
Precisely.
And how can anyone be said to “work hard” if half the time they’re away from work on holiday?

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
How many variations of one video can ome twat post about their dressing room? It's the same every week. Same basic bitch dressing room acting like she's the only person ever to have one.