Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ttg111

Chatty Member
Wow can’t wait to see her £40,000 garden transformation! Ripping all those beautiful plants out and replacing it with boring white tiles and glass balustrades 😍😍😍

• Haha
Reactions: 5

Glam321

Chatty Member
Just caught her on tt live. How the f dies she have the gall to sell an empty box for 8.99 instead of 14.99 did I mention its f7cking empty. She's fucking deluded jo wonder her business is going to shit

• Haha

RVAWAS

This cruise and it's 'island stop offs' just looks horrific. Like Benidorm/Blackpool on a boat.... No culture, no class, just Butlins in the Bahamas 🤢

GiveMeFreebies

VIP Member
Has she sold all her furniture? What is she sitting on?! I can’t bare to watch her stories anymore. The lack of remorse for her disgusting tweets just showed exactly who she was (if we didn’t already know)

Not_A_Troll

VIP Member
I would be raging too, unless I got my money back for the Monday. The people who were meant to leave and come back the following day have every reason to be annoyed. I love the Royal family but you can’t expect people to lose out financially like that and anyone staying the week would never be able to find alternative accommodation.
They’ve backed down on it now and said that people can stay, not sure who was stupid enough to make the original decision

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
The bikinis are completely inappropriate for a child
Even more inappropriate when she starts posting her in the bikinis all over her social media for thousands to see. Dont think she has any control over her child, but then she doesn't help allowing her to have all her hair done and nails done.

SuzieMCR

Even more inappropriate when she starts posting her in the bikinis all over her social media for thousands to see. Dont think she has any control over her child, but then she doesn't help allowing her to have all her hair done and nails done.
Little madam seems to be putting her foot down about being posted on Insta so at least, hopefully, the internet won’t be treated to photos/videos of a kid with her her arse hanging out like last time. Any pervs onboard will think they’ve won the lottery though.

Glam321

Chatty Member
I knew I recognised the outfit. I think shes 13/14.
---
Well this food look fecking awful. Also her calling the dining room 'grand' looked more like a crammed cafeteria to me. Plus the usual cheesy chavvy dancing as they set sale, its like a hen/stag trip rather than an up market family holiday like she claims it is. She wouldn't know 'grand' if it smacked her in the goofy turkey teeth.
Eh what he heckles that. I'm a meat eater but that shouts beef in a blood bath🤢🤢

• Sick

noseyparker80

It's actually quite sad that she is constantly on her stories while on holiday. If she's not filming she's editing videos or answering questions. She must feel very unfulfilled and constantly trying to prove herself or fill a void.
I’ve just come back from a family holiday and I’ve literally got 20 photos. I was having too much fun to even have my phone in my hand. I know where I’d rather be

• Heart

SuzieMCR

That turd tash is constant. Its the product of goofy Turkey teef and dodgy fake tan. Also the bright white under the eyes looking hilarious with her little pig eyes!
Turd tash 😂😂😂

I’m seeing the potential freebies/discounts starting to ramp back up - the mirrors, possibly internal doors, back flogging the food boxes, the picture wall tiles, and that kitchen reel is not from the goodness of her heart;; she’s getting something off the back of that. Noticed the nice lithle placement about the boring, incessant (freebie) bed-room reel hitting 4 million views on Tik Tok. Oh hey companies, I’m your girl. Must be starting to rake in the dosh from the ‘travel’ biz (plus commission for bringing new members to the pyramid scheme). Probably be plenty of biters cos she implied enquiries could be responded to by 2 other agents (think both are Sam & Melissa - they’ve all jumped on the travel gravy train). Don’t know where she finds the time for the grifting with all the holidays, being a busy boss babe and travel agent yet seemingly rolls out of bed about 9am and is back in it watching telly by 9pm.

RoundTheTwist

VIP Member
I see she's ignoring all the comments about how inappropriate her 'OCD' video is. Typical for her, just does what she likes with no consideration for anyone else or their feelings. Absolute nobhead she is!

noseyparker80

why is she naming the animals in the field starting with the same letter? Trying to hard to be Mrs Hinch. Not got an original bone in her body!

Glam321

Chatty Member
Imagine paying £30 for a cleanser to take off your makeup, only to have to use a cheap one to finish the job. Anyway, I thought she couldn’t live without her Lumi spa 🤥
She didn't get gifted the free elemis face stuff insta huns have been sent this week n didn't want to feel left out so bought it instead to look like she's one of them. So sad

• Haha