The Manley Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Boys night at the Hales tonight
I hope Mr Mankey packed more than his Batman suit
No wonder his audience is all kids. He is the biggest one
Andy's clobber will fit him, I honestly can't understand Ava Marie, in the car Clare spoke to her and even though I watched it again still don't know what she said.

Reactions: 1
I dont doubt he wore that ridiculous batman suit to get the limelight off someone else's birthday. Another desperate attempt to try and rake in followers since thats all he cares about. What is a grown man doing every night sitting on live saying hello to underage users. Creep.

Go to bed with your fully grown wife and your newborn child. Views and followers aren't everything when will he realise that. Cant imagine why people follow them anyway, I'd rather watch paint dry. They're absolutely boring.

Reactions: 4
I was enjoying DHB live tonight until manley family came on haha .he was live with adam and papa and it was enjoyable theb manley came and the shouting started

Reactions: 2
He's admitted he doesn't remember the "brands" he works with. Showed his vile side again tonight. No morals at all.

The live was so much enjoyable with dhb and becks and adam and papa before manley joined

I really don’t understand what’s so funny about this? They’re all acting like it’s top tier comedy, a man child getting into a hot tub? What’s the appeal?
Ridiculous isn’t it, no wonder their main “fans” are kids because no grown adult would sit and think their content is funny!

Tom isn’t saying much in DHB live, loads in the comments are saying how beggy they are 😂

Last edited:
Tom said he enjoyed TT more when they didn’t do gifts. But he’s not turning his gifts off
So dollar means more than happiness to him

Hes a prick he went in and ruined the vibe with his negativity LOL he said he wasn't there to shout but wouldn't let anyone else speak it was chill he's obviously got a vendetta against the girl and dhb

Absolute melt! Go and get a real job instead of taking gifts off vulnerable people. Made himself look a complete twit tonight. Don’t know what companies? Liar! And Clares OH in the background was rude to the Irish lady in the box asking had she been drinking! He threatened to wrap a baseball bat round DHB head not so long ago! What a lovely couple of blokes, not!

Reactions: 5
Absolute melt! Go and get a real job instead of taking gifts off vulnerable people. Made himself look a complete twit tonight. Don’t know what companies? Liar! And Clares OH in the background was rude to the Irish lady in the box asking had she been drinking! He threatened to wrap a baseball bat round DHB head not so long ago! What a lovely couple of blokes, not!
Oh yeah selective memory manley couldn't remember the baseball bat threat, he's soo childish practically crying over the negative comments he can't fathom why people don't like him.

Hes such a liar too "I've had loads of brand deals...err.errrrr trend him" I've got a bad memory but remembered that dhb gifted him once months ago...duck off Tom.

Reactions: 3
Literally tiktok need to remove the gifts they have been around since july last year and caused trouble ever since .be interesting to see if they do what happens .especially for people like rickstar who came on tiktok just for the gifts

Reactions: 3
We all know Mr Tubby Tom got his ass handed to him on a plate last night, there’s a lot of things he couldn’t answer, at one point trying to control the live by saying “if this lady doesn’t stop shouting I’m leaving” but the only thing that stuck out to me was that Irish lady said “would you take money from your friends and family on your personal FB ??” Tom’s reply NO while pulling a face.

Just shows Tom’s true colours and what he’s about

followers (kids)
Money

Reactions: 6
The only thing Andy will be wrapping round anyone’s head is a packet of clares 500 stash packets of bacon 😂

• Haha
Who was the guy with a lot of dark hair in the box and DHB chucked him out for swearing at Tom, I didn't

hear what he had to say.

Reactions: 1
Someone kept saying you are famous for begging and taking GoHenry money from kids Are you proud of that

I couldn’t believe he thinks social media will give him opportunity’s then don’t remember brands .. I have watched and remembered
Trend him then socks which he didn’t give out to followers top gifters and some banner company’s oh and think they did a cherry one lol and I haven’t bought any of it all rubbish or over priced ! Yes you might make money Tom your photo business isn’t even registered so either your commuting fraud or it doesn’t really make that much .. I wonder if big company see him and think oh what a knob lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.