Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumz

VIP Member
The party was a flop. He was live from 6pm til gone midnight thats over 6 hours and they have over 290,000 followers and they raised the grand total of £115 for charity. Anything for charity is great but that’s a bit measly. The reason why is it’s Christmas and his audience is mainly kids who rely on pocket money and all the parents are skint now and a lot if them will have to pay credit card bills for the next couple of months
All the kids were saying. Tom please say hi to “insert name” or Where is Ruby? Tom was saying their names for them, interacting with them. Some were clearly 10 or 11
Lucy had her tits falling out, Tom was offended we called his weiner tiny without seeing exactly what he had down his batman pants. the dog wasn’t well and Tom just ignored Lucy’s concern and stuck his ginormous head into the screen. Tom got frisky and kept grabbing Lucy who kept looking at him like he was abhorrent
They had a few very boring guests in, Dan, Claire, Adamz, a couple of very drunk followers who couldn’t even slur the words out. Then Sare came in and Tom got all starry eyed and speechless, and kept calling for Lucy who ignored him. Sare tried to keep a convo going but Tom kept giving awkward silences
In the middle of all this Michelle the Motivator literally sucked the stuffing out of the live and Tom couldn’t get rid of her
The Mankeys were sour faced, didn’t crack a smile all night, repnick did another grow party and Tom livened up for that but the school kids kept following then unfollowing then following again so repnick would notice them
The Coles popped in to show them that real parties have music and dancing and fun
Even Ali and Ruby abandoned it and went in the TV room, they almost missed the new year countdown because the kids were reluctant ti leave the TV and go and say happy new year on the live
To sum it up, it was a shit show of a shambles

• Haha
Reactions: 9

zyxwvu

VIP Member
What does he think is going to happen though now I'm so confused by his drive to get to 300 .000
He's having a "big party" for it apparently. So we can expect...

- Him sitting on the grotty chair all night.
- Lucy making a special effort by throwing the washing somewhere other than the table.
- Said table having a spread of nibbles on it.
- Takeaways for breakfast lunch and dinner on that day.
- Lucy and Tom sitting there with faces like slapped backsides.
- Tom shouting at Ali whenever he breathes.
- Claire making an appearance.
- Lucy eventually going to bed earlier than Tom (because it's tiring being a single parent).
- Tom staying up and making rude sarcastic comments to his 8 year old followers.
- Tom eventually going to sleep on the sofa.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

diglet

Chatty Member
What we jealous of? The accumulating pile of clothes on the dinner table?
What happened to be kind? Positivity only? Such hypocrites making assumptions about us they don't like it when the shoe is on the other foot do they?

I'm very happy, well loved, successful etc I just don't like people being taken advantage of and will always speak up against the financial and emotional grooming of kids and special needs people.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

c.tingz

VIP Member
We all know Mr Tubby Tom got his ass handed to him on a plate last night, there’s a lot of things he couldn’t answer, at one point trying to control the live by saying “if this lady doesn’t stop shouting I’m leaving” but the only thing that stuck out to me was that Irish lady said “would you take money from your friends and family on your personal FB ??” Tom’s reply NO while pulling a face.

Just shows Tom’s true colours and what he’s about

followers (kids)
Money

Reactions: 6

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
I think the Hales made the sacrifice to gain followers from the "charity" live. Lucy thinks she's sooo funny her laugh is soo fake too its irritating. What's Tom's beef with the older boy? He's all over the girl but doesn't seem to like the boy much.
I don’t even know why the Manley family are “popular” on tik tok, they are both as dull as dishwater, both need a proper good wash, they just do video after video of endless takeaways and crap. I know she’s not long had a baby but come on, it’s just absolute laziness. Just teaching the kids such poor life skills. Leeching off tik tok for gifts and money and shovelling takeaways down your neck everyday 🙄

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
Absolute melt! Go and get a real job instead of taking gifts off vulnerable people. Made himself look a complete twat tonight. Don’t know what companies? Liar! And Clares OH in the background was rude to the Irish lady in the box asking had she been drinking! He threatened to wrap a baseball bat round DHB head not so long ago! What a lovely couple of blokes, not!
The only thing Andy will be wrapping round anyone’s head is a packet of clares 500 stash packets of bacon 😂

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
Someone kept saying you are famous for begging and taking GoHenry money from kids Are you proud of that

mumz

VIP Member
I think the Mankeys are so traumatised by the hate that sweet cheeks hasn’t dished up dinner tonight yet! Either that or the dressing gowns in the wash and the show can’t go on without it

• Haha

diglet

Chatty Member
We all know Mr Tubby Tom got his ass handed to him on a plate last night, there’s a lot of things he couldn’t answer, at one point trying to control the live by saying “if this lady doesn’t stop shouting I’m leaving” but the only thing that stuck out to me was that Irish lady said “would you take money from your friends and family on your personal FB ??” Tom’s reply NO while pulling a face.

Just shows Tom’s true colours and what he’s about

followers (kids)
Money
Yeah he tried to control it at the end too by saying "this should be the end of it now" well no Tom that's not how it works if you keep begging and grooming then people will continue to talk about you and criticise what you are doing. Don't like It? Stop doing it simple.

diglet

Chatty Member
The only thing I hate is seeing the way that Tom treats Ali so different to the others I get he is not his dad but surely treat them both the same
Yeah its really sad, Tom's got a son from another relationship I can't believe two women have willingly slept and procreated with him.

• Sick

hellomynameis88

VIP Member
I've just seen a video saying The Smithy Family gave The Manley Family Twelve Grand to save his sweet shop and he closed it and pocketed the cash instead. I've wondered how he could stop working now I know, what happens when that runs out. Takeaways every meal that will soon be gone
The Manley family set up the gofundme didn't they, so it was obvious they were going to be as scammy as the smithy family. Both as bad as each other.

Reactions: 5