The Manley Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
even though his covid test is negative he is still clearly displaying symptoms. Aren’t you supposed to isolate until you are symptom free???

Yet they are going to this grand scale party tomorrow!

Reactions: 1
Yes they all get Covid you watch
Wouldn’t want anyone with symptoms around my family in my own home. They are kids. A party? Party treats? Wouldn’t be surprised if there will be a piñata. They all don’t want to miss out on a big “live” None of them have a brain cell between them. Claire won’t like it if the kids have to have more time off school. Plus Andy won’t get paid if he goes sick

Be nice mumz. Don’t say anything. Be nice
Ermm. Has anyone got any superglue for my mouth?
As you know I’m a bloke lol and I know them eyebrows need plucking. My god they look horrendous 😬

I keep popping in and out the live and it’s always the same questions

where you going
Where’s the kids
What you done to your hair
What car you driving
Can we see Lucy

What a boring live and no one is really bothered about Tom it’s Lucy and the kids

Reactions: 5
Why’s Lucy always dress like she’s stuck in the 80s/early 90s 🙈 that make up is …. Questionable along with her outfit choice 🤣

Reactions: 2
Boys night at the Hales tonight
I hope Mr Mankey packed more than his Batman suit
No wonder his audience is all kids. He is the biggest one

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.