The Manley Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A bit rough around the edges but I actually quite like them, they’re harmless really. Anyone know why he closed his sweet shop though? They don’t have that many followers/engagement so I’d be surprised if they could make a living from TikTok?

Anyway, what’s everyone’s thoughts?

Reactions: 1
I think he said that he wanted to close it to spend more time with the baby but he also has a phograthy business as well I think .but I think its just for nightclubs .but I do like them as well

Reactions: 2
A bit rough around the edges but I actually quite like them, they’re harmless really. Anyone know why he closed his sweet shop though? They don’t have that many followers/engagement so I’d be surprised if they could make a living from TikTok?

Anyway, what’s everyone’s thoughts?
Probably nice enough people but do not ever give up the day job, they always look really scruffy to me with boring content, it's a toss up who has the worse diet the Manley Family or The Gasgoine Family.

I forgot to say I was so shocked when I saw the blonde haired girl shove her mother's head I think I marked them as not interested after that.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Ohhh about time we had a thread for these
I find them very strange they live on fried food and takeaways
They are desperately trying to build their instagram as he posts the page on every bloody TT he does
They tend to repeat a lot of content and do seem a bit boring and scruffy
They come across to me as a bit late to the party, like they are desperately trying to catch up to the level of the coles for instance.
They do seem a happy loving family though. Just the content sucks!

Reactions: 3
They look more suited to Benefit Street. Anyone asked Tom what he now thinks of the GFM sarga. If ever there was a case of you are what you eat.

Aww I like the Manleys, think they are a really sweet family, the kids always seem really happy and contented.
Only hope they don't hang around the smithy and GFM drama

The Manleys arranged the Smithy GoFundMe that everyone is pissed about.
Does anyone think he got something out of it financially because he is quite on the matter although I do my best to avoid them.

I feel for them slightly as now they have done a few events to help people everyone is tagging then in stuff and expecting them to help everyone same with the coles

I feel for them slightly as now they have done a few events to help people everyone is tagging then in stuff and expecting them to help everyone same with the coles
They look to me like they are the ones that need help

Oh my! They have their own Manley Family Dance.
Gawd help us.
Bad Habits from the Coles was bad enough.
Nothing is original anymore.

Oh my! They have their own Manley Family Dance.
Gawd help us.
Bad Habits from the Coles was bad enough.
Nothing is original anymore.
Good tune they could have done so much with, that takeaway looks like a Cow Splat.

The Manleys went live after the Hocus Pocus TT thing. They didn’t do the Hocus Pocus game for charity like others and he said it’s the first time they did something for themselves They got a lot of hate for it.

I think that will because they do so many things for charity so everyone expects them to .he even said the other day he gets so many messages from people to do charity lives for them that he's had to start saying no to some as it's all he's doing

The Manleys went live after the Hocus Pocus TT thing. They didn’t do the Hocus Pocus game for charity like others and he said it’s the first time they did something for themselves They got a lot of hate for it.
So they do some live but the money goes to them well why not a few others are taking the Pee.

It's not just them though .it'd a game that tiktok is doing .there encouraging it and there's 100 people on the leaderboard it's not just a few people .plus it's getting people talking .I see the bad side and the good side but I've seen people from like the top of the leaderboard dueling and speaking with others that are lower .Ben rantz for example actively goes in and gets people from his live to go to the lower people's lives and raid them and he speaks to them and gifts them

So they do some live but the money goes to them well why not a few others are taking the Pee.
Yup

Out of everyone we are yet to see Beetroot do one single charitable thing. Ohh I remember now, he put a coat and an old pair of shoes in a clothing colle
Out of everyone we are yet to see Beetroot do one single charitable thing. Ohh I remember now, he put a coat and an old pair of shoes in a clothing collection bin

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.