The Manley Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really can’t take to Lucy at all, she’s got such a mean look about her, like you know you’d see her in the street and she’d be giving you daggers for no reason 😂

Reactions: 5
Sitting on Tictok all-day and expecting people to send money then have the audacity to say people hate it when you're doing well. Tom another shiny example of taking the easy way out just like all the others.

Reactions: 1
I've just seen care bear in Tom's live saying she's not doing this next game and tom said he thinks it's far to soon after the last one and even said himself it's a bit to soon for this one yet

Really can’t take to Lucy at all, she’s got such a mean look about her, like you know you’d see her in the street and she’d be giving you daggers for no reason 😂
I get exactly what you mean, I have that feeling too, Tom does seem a nice guy, she is deffo the driving force behind it all

I wish she would do her bloody roots or get rid of the yelllow hair
Never seen so many takeaways in a week!

Reactions: 3
I saw them on a live for about 2 seconds, I don't understand why his wife is always such a mess in her dressing gown. I've never seen anyone eat as much MCDONALD'S .

Reactions: 2
They’ve had some right takeaways this week, they were out last night and finally she was out her dressing gown, those thick black eyebrows and roots need to go!!

I've just seen a video saying The Smithy Family gave The Manley Family Twelve Grand to save his sweet shop and he closed it and pocketed the cash instead. I've wondered how he could stop working now I know, what happens when that runs out. Takeaways every meal that will soon be gone

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I've just seen a video saying The Smithy Family gave The Manley Family Twelve Grand to save his sweet shop and he closed it and pocketed the cash instead. I've wondered how he could stop working now I know, what happens when that runs out. Takeaways every meal that will soon be gone
The Manley family set up the gofundme didn't they, so it was obvious they were going to be as scammy as the smithy family. Both as bad as each other.

Reactions: 5
It's fake manley family already said its bullshit and it was made up by dj hawkes who there's quite a few videos about him hassling women .there was a women who was on a live a while ago outing him

Because someone says something is fake, doesn’t mean it’s fake. Doesn’t mean it’s true either but there is something scammy about the Manleys and the Iffy’s

Reactions: 4
Because someone says something is fake, doesn’t mean it’s fake. Doesn’t mean it’s true either but there is something scammy about the Manleys and the Iffy’s
I'd heard he got something ages ago but I never knew how much.

It's fake manley family already said its bullshit and it was made up by dj hawkes who there's quite a few videos about him hassling women .there was a women who was on a live a while ago outing him
How do you know she's not fake just saying.

I'd heard he got something ages ago but I never knew how much.

How do you know she's not fake just saying.
Because there's videos going around of him messaging minors been raicit and this women that was on live that was mentally abused by him came with evidence .I liked dj hawkes until I found out and saw this information

Because there's videos going around of him messaging minors been raicit and this women that was on live that was mentally abused by him came with evidence .I liked dj hawkes until I found out and saw this information
Ok well I've no idea about the guy but I believe what he said about The Manley's why you ask because no man with a family can give up working and don't bring up he takes a few snaps in nightclub's.

Reactions: 4
Ok well I've no idea about the guy but I believe what he said about The Manley's why you ask because no man with a family can give up working and don't bring up he takes a few snaps in nightclub's.
I don't belive it until he comes with evidence I don't belive things just because someone dosnt like someone and makes things up .I always belive in facts and evidence but everyone is entitled to there opinion but you are right it's very strange how his only I'm income is a nightclub and tiktok so he may have got the money .nobody knows really

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.