The Manley Family

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I don't think I've ever seen him do anything charity wise.hes given a few cups away for free once but that's from his own gain 😆not for anyone else

Reactions: 1
Yeah I don't think I've ever seen him do anything charity wise.hes given a few cups away for free once but that's from his own gain 😆not for anyone else
To be fair I think a lot of them only do anything for clout.

Reactions: 2
In the planets challenge last night he was begging, saying the top gifter would get a pair of socks !! I kid you not. Spend your hard earned cash on me and I will send you a £2 pair of socks!!

Reactions: 3
I don't know what they do all day but McDonald's for breakfast and subway for lunch they are not alone I know it would be refreshing to see people cook a meal or make a sarnie for a change

It would be nice to see the kids eat a bit of veg or have some fruit and not just fried food and sweets. I love a takeaway but not every day of the week, nothing beats a nice home cooked meal especially this time of year

Reactions: 4
I'm not sure .I joined as the live said cooking tea so I had a look and someone asked and she just said chillie con carne and apprently it's her first time making it .also there going live at 7.30 to do a giveaway of socks 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm not sure .I joined as the live said cooking tea so I had a look and someone asked and she just said chillie con carne and apprently it's her first time making it .also there going live at 7.30 to do a giveaway of socks 😆
A pair of £2 socks to the best gifters

• Haha
A pair of £2 socks to the best gifters
Another one sold their sole, zero morals

My favorite meal is Chilli and that meal was nothing like a chilli, Now I see why they eat take aways.

Last edited:
I domt even think it's a party it just looks like he's gone to the pub 😆
Oh ok. I just had a better look
Its a bar somewhere full of randoms and then a little crowd in their friendship group
Claire just cut the live she was doing, Andy is really drunk and I don’t think she was happy about it.

I've never even heard of Claire before this week 😆 .dosnt look likes he's got to many friends then

He said people are spoiling it for people who are doing well didums you mean you've been called out Beggars.

The gifts thing shouldn't spoil anything though like I've said in another thread People don't need gifts they just need good content and stuff as I think they get paid from the views? Like for example ollie ball and that Jacob it's very rare they go live and they have done perfectly well without gifts .I saw earlier today that they are on a TV show soon .so gifts isn't a priority they just need to make good content ..honestly seeing things in a different light as I relise how easy it is to send gifts and want to keep sending them .I've never sent gifts up until this event and saw we could join in by collecting all the planets .I spent about £20 on gifts in total and that's all I spent but it's so easy to spend more and it shouldn't be .they don't need the gifts to survive .they get money from us viewing there stuff and liking it so gifts don't even need to come into it .

The gifts thing shouldn't spoil anything though like I've said in another thread People don't need gifts they just need good content and stuff as I think they get paid from the views? Like for example ollie ball and that Jacob it's very rare they go live and they have done perfectly well without gifts .I saw earlier today that they are on a TV show soon .so gifts isn't a priority they just need to make good content ..honestly seeing things in a different light as I relise how easy it is to send gifts and want to keep sending them .I've never sent gifts up until this event and saw we could join in by collecting all the planets .I spent about £20 on gifts in total and that's all I spent but it's so easy to spend more and it shouldn't be .they don't need the gifts to survive .they get money from us viewing there stuff and liking it so gifts don't even need to come into it .
I think it was from the other night when he made a lot of money duelling someone.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.