The MacMaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
..don’t forget that new £850 Apple Watch on his wrist too. I just noticed that on his ‘explosive’ flight back the other day.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Macmaster is a nob. He has zero redeeming features and his videos are only worth watching to pick them apart and laugh at. He and his fans are dreadful. Dreadful. I'd rather watch reruns of Fred Dibnah

• Haha
Reactions: 8
..don’t forget that new £850 Apple Watch on his wrist too. I just noticed that on his ‘explosive’ flight back the other day.
Oh, is that new? That’ll explain why he’s been poncing about waving his hand at anything and everything like some limp-wristed old tart in his latest videos - trying to get his watch into the shot. Probably got it on discount if he shows it off 6 times per video for the next two months.

Very money-savvy, old Dirty Dick Davey. Domiciled in America, no permanent address in the UK, all incoming money goes through a limited company to avoid National Insurance contributions, all while claiming his food and travel bills back (on the little tax he pays) as work expenses…. Loose lips sink ships, MacBastard. Trying saying that one without spitting your dentures out. Would be a shame if someone contacted inland revenue, wouldn’t it?
Yes, it would. And I’ve done it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Oh, is that new? That’ll explain why he’s been poncing about waving his hand at anything and everything like some limp-wristed old tart in his latest videos - trying to get his watch into the shot. Probably got it on discount if he shows it off 6 times per video for the next two months.
He was definitely trying to show it off yea..either that or thats his wanking wrist that has gone limp through over use..his need to squirt is clearly off the charts

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What’s going on with the strip of lighter coloured skin on the side of his head, is there a flap where his programmers plug him into the diagnostic computer?

316438505_563974075539309_7152399735617274919_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.