The MacMaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He must have savings to keep this going because he is just spending his YT earnings on vlogging, I don't think he has any other income ?

Reactions: 1
Yeah 😂 done quite a few reviews from my area some arnt bad. But he gives to high of ratings

Don't think he knows what his channel is lol , is it food reviews ? Travel ? Moaning in a car ?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
TheMacmaster is a good guy, he helped me out when I was going through a rough spot

Reactions: 2
I watched a few of his vlogs. He did a review of Hooty's in Nottingham. Him and his mates were slating one of the waitresses. There was no need. Not justifying her behaviour but, he could have complained in private. The video has been taken down.

It put me off tbh

He did a review with a hidden camera in a filthy cafe in London I think it was, and I didn't think that was a nice thing to do to such a small business

I have to admit I'd quite like to know what went down with him and that lardbucket in Tenerife, the Knightstrider.

Reactions: 3
I have to admit I'd quite like to know what went down with him and that lardbucket in Tenerife, the Knightstrider.
I think Andrew learnt what he needed to and then kicked lee to the curb as he got what he wanted out of him ...he stopped replying to messages and cut all contact lee has asked to meet up and Andrew ignores him..anyone dare to mention lee on Andrews page gets blocked...sad

I stumbled across him in lockdown and thought he seemed ok at first, but now just find he just goes out looking for a witch and a moan about anyone and everything. He’s the polar opposite of rate my takeaway who’s happy and very positive and just a real sweetheart. And I’m sure his partner must have another bloke on the go. He’s literally never home longer that about three weeks in a year and he has a young daughter and a baby. Also the Florida vlogs with his niece…. People in the comments thought she came across badly ( she did) and she didn’t react well to people saying she looked like her mum. She called her the doner or something and she doesn’t have anything to do with her. All very awkward as Sandra’s in a few of lees vlogs. Having said that the way Andrew has treated him is muggy. Don’t think he deserved that

Reactions: 5
I stumbled across him in lockdown and thought he seemed ok at first, but now just find he just goes out looking for a witch and a moan about anyone and everything. He’s the polar opposite of rate my takeaway who’s happy and very positive and just a real sweetheart. And I’m sure his partner must have another bloke on the go. He’s literally never home longer that about three weeks in a year and he has a young daughter and a baby. Also the Florida vlogs with his niece…. People in the comments thought she came across badly ( she did) and she didn’t react well to people saying she looked like her mum. She called her the doner or something and she doesn’t have anything to do with her. All very awkward as Sandra’s in a few of lees vlogs. Having said that the way Andrew has treated him is muggy. Don’t think he deserved that
Andrew has shown his true colours he only used lee , I think it's his other sister we haven't seen thats his niece's mum ? , I don't know how he can afford all these trips and pay for his kids ? he's only making about £500 a week which is fine if you are based at home but he isn't he is always traveling and spending

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.