The MacMaster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bending over sharting đŸ’©

Is that the sweet smell of success?

View attachment 1750350

Oh yes!

View attachment 1750341

Wait a minute...

View attachment 1750343

It's just my mouldy, skanky, dry sweat ridden t shirt

View attachment 1750347
Anyone remember Timmy Mallet??

Excuse me MacBastard, as he has previously stated, his doctor has said he is in tip top condition. Look, I have even found a picture to prove just how athletic he is...

View attachment 1749634
Piers Morgan tribute

If anyone watches the it's em Chanel, this woman is the spitting image of Ems husband Chris
She's an annoying Twunt....... Grates on me

Last edited:
Bet his daughter is made up with her fridge magnet ffs! The tightened bleep should be taking his family away yet he goes away again to share sorry see his Irish mate

Reactions: 2
He hasn’t fallen out with Barren John, it’s just a stunt to generate some interest in both of their channels. He has replied to a couple of comments recently about him, but then deletes them. By the way, the comments on his videos are sometimes as mind-numbingly rubbish as his videos, but there are some that are worth a laugh. It’s hard to believe people like that exist, but they seem drawn to the MacBastard like flies to shite. You also get some funny abusive comments, but he deletes them pretty quickly.

Reactions: 3
He then proclaims that he doesn't delete any comments on there, and that it is actually the youTOOB algorithm deleting them :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
Really scraping the bottom of the barrel with that clickbait headline about the flight. YouTube normally take a dim view of such things. I guess if enough people reported him, he would probably get that video demonetized.
For a man who wasn't going to vlog his 2 day trip to Tenerife (that was never going to happen) I'm sure he's glad he did. Almost 160,000 views from his 6 vlogs over a few days. He did more in those 2 days, than the week with a hurty ear in Lanzarote.

• Haha
He then proclaims that he doesn't delete any comments on there, and that it is actually the youTOOB algorithm deleting them :rolleyes:
Well that’s bollocks, beCAWS he previously admitted to deleting ones that give the time stamp to the actual food review so that people can skip his nonsense preamble.

Well that’s bollocks, beCAWS he previously admitted to deleting ones that give the time stamp to the actual food review so that people can skip his nonsense preamble.
I don't know what he has did, I can see his site, but
You can hide people on YouTube, he has did that to me. I can see his vlogs and comment, but no-one else can se
You can hide people on YouTube, he has did that to me. I can see his vlogs and comment, but no-one else can see these comments.

Oh, duck, here we go
 Dirty Dick Davey has started the Christmas vlogs already. The first thing to point out is that the fat-tongued, small-mouthed twit can’t say Christmas: “Chrithschmathsch”
01C5C71F-5F54-43DB-BE25-5ADB7DF3DA64.jpeg

Where is he off to? bleeping Wetherspoons. Shocking! He read through the menu on his phone in the car, but seemed to have a bit of a lapse in the middle of it and started talking about someone called Marie Piper-Mash
 another dirty old tart he’s got on the go. Had a bit of a xenophobic rant on the way there about Americans saying “Happy Holidays” instead of “Merry Christmas” - god forbid people try to be a bit more inclusive these days. Probably got this from Jim Davidson or Chubby Brown, his admitted-then-deleted favourite comedians.
The cheek of this tit to moan about Americanisms
 YouToooob, anyone?
7E4B7C40-A30A-4C78-BF0D-5AF3E4702367.jpeg

Just going to add this picture in case any of you have never seen a cocktail sausage before. The MacBastard has certainly seen a few, when he’s not sucking off a poodle. Or a lorry driver.
B4311523-8B11-4597-97B7-6B201C4358B8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Watched the latest breakfast vid with Tim and the Craicmaster which was a complete borefest with all the usual cliche's. Imagine going all that way to Tenerife to do the same old boring full english and fish and chips reviews.

That Tim really is a free loading b@stard. He had the cheek to allow Daniel to pay the full 30 euro bill despite the fact he had drank three coffees on his own before they even arrived. Sheer greed and arrogance from the man... and does he ever take that yellow polo shirt off?

Watched the latest breakfast vid with Tim and the Craicmaster which was a complete borefest with all the usual cliche's. Imagine going all that way to Tenerife to do the same old boring full english and fish and chips reviews.

That Tim really is a free loading b@stard. He had the cheek to allow Daniel to pay the full 30 euro bill despite the fact he had drank three coffees on his own before they even arrived. Sheer greed and arrogance from the man... and does he ever take that yellow polo shirt off?
I can’t decide if Tim is more ignorant or arrogant. I did used to enjoy watching them all in the early days, except for him. Never liked Tim.

Does he ever actually have a proper shave? His 'beard / designer stubble (HAH!)' seem to remain at a steady (I haven't shaved for a week cos I'm ill and I'm not leaving the house so it doesn't matter if I look like a homeless person) length so he obviously 'attends' to it fairly regularly. Then why not actually shave it off?? He'd look so much cleaner (but still stink - I see he's got that bobbly merch fleece hoody on again that even the most desperate charity shop would reject. But then it might be a new one - he's probably got plenty of them 😂 )

313909160_508998701252414_816701136614737248_n.png

• Haha
He's now moaning about his Wetherspoons turkey. It's advertises as sliced turkey. What's he expect for pub grub ffs? Bet he couldn't do better!

Most irritating eater IN THE WORLD!

Cuts a carrot in half then puts both bits of carrot on his fork and eats them at the same time!

316445322_540958957463099_1587701201457757466_n.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 5
He's one tightarse, him. Having spent north of ÂŁ500 on two days in Tenerife, he is now saying he's not taking his family out for dinner on Christmas Day as it's too expensive, electing instead on a cheaper Indian.

And also... He refers to being scratched by 'Sarah's cat', not 'our cat' or 'the family cat'. Interesting.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
cat probably doesn’t like having strangers in the house
The cat either (a) has no clue who he is and wants to attack him, or (b) is fully aware of what a complete wanker he is and wants to attack him.

Reactions: 10
He's one tightarse, him. Having spent north of ÂŁ500 on two days in Tenerife, he is now saying he's not taking his family out for dinner on Christmas Day as it's too expensive, electing instead on a cheaper Indian.

And also... He refers to being scratched by 'Sarah's cat', not 'our cat' or 'the family cat'. Interesting.
The man really has no shame. He's been on 10+ holidays this year including multiple trips to the States but he now wants to penny pinch when it comes to the family Christmas dinner. The fact he makes such a big deal about buying his daughter a 2 euro fridge magnet everywhere he goes sums him up.

Yes it's very odd him calling it Sarah's cat. What a weird family set up they have. You have to wonder why on earth this women was stupid enough to have a child with this stay away father in his 50's.

Reactions: 5

He spends no time and money on they kids he's a father of 4 , grandfather of 2 ?( I think now) yet on all his jaunts he doesn't ever speak about them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.