The MacMaster #3 Clickbaiting a cancer scare, the deadbeat dad and his Bland Angel affair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's taken some time to occur. But I've just found this. Only the second Macmaster reaction video I've seen. Sounds local

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I would imagine Lee will be raging when he sees these videos because they are tarnishing his so called clean image (we know the truth though). I don’t think he can remove videos either because Mac and cheese isn’t making money from them also the videos are in the public domain and old correct me if I’m wrong though

Reactions: 1
Someone should download them incase of a Knightsrider style hissy fit.
I would imagine Lee will be raging when he sees these videos because they are tarnishing his so called clean image (we know the truth though). I don’t think he can remove videos either because Mac and cheese isn’t making money from them also the videos are in the public domain and old correct me if I’m wrong though
There has been various channels on YouTube before that have tried similar and none have survived, with copyright complaints. The only thing different with these is the long commentary. They are really good and hit home every few minutes, every vlog of his gives you plenty of opportunities to be critical. Make the most of them while they are still up and in the words of the MacGrifter himself, like them and share.

That WAS half hour well spent... We both enjoyed that more than any of the crapmasters offerings.... Well done sir 👍 😁

Reactions: 4
There are many highlights in the 2 videos from Mac & Cheese, this is one of them 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 3
OMG someone has modelled themselves around the twit master or has Lee finally put Sarah in his vlogs? I’ll let you decide😂😂

Omg these 2 are cringe the foodies used too be food huggers, she won't have food smells in her kitchen so undercooks everything,😳 gives address out too the few subs they have on utube so they can get free stuff sent too them, proper pair of saddo begs, content is dire, always the same crap out the chippy, they haven't a clue about food. These need a thread 🤣🤣🤣

it’s beyond a joke how pathetic Lee Davey is after that last vlog in Nottingham, dancing about in a restaurant banging on about the music which he won’t share because of copyright and he won’t get paid. (By the way Lee when I watch you don’t get a penny from me 😂😂😂). Mac and cheese will have field day with this one for sure

• Haha
Mac & Cheese taking absolutely no prisoners here 🫣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
My favourite video was when Lee and DJ wore those wigs in that grotty cafe near Buckingham Palace. Darren looked so uncomfortable.

There has been various channels on YouTube before that have tried similar and none have survived, with copyright complaints. The only thing different with these is the long commentary. They are really good and hit home every few minutes, every vlog of his gives you plenty of opportunities to be critical. Make the most of them while they are still up and in the words of the MacGrifter himself, like them and share.
Copyright strike confirmed, it wasn't a lucky guess, it was inevitable.

The latest episode that dropped in the last half hour is funny as fook.

Last edited: