The MacMaster #3 Clickbaiting a cancer scare, the deadbeat dad and his Bland Angel affair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Obsessed Lee loves this group
The odd cult member creeping into the chat now on Mac & cheese, they always do.

There's at least 1 or 2 laugh out loud moments during these vlogs, they are far more entertaining than any of this these grifting channels.

But If they can get one vlog taken down with copyright, I suspect they will be able to have them all taken down eventually and the channel closed. A Mac & cheese 2 appears and it repeats. Another Tenerife vlogger did this with a similar channel, it gave up after the 2nd channel was shut down.

I can’t find that Mac and cheese on YouTube! Anyone got the link pls
The odd cult member creeping into the chat now on Mac & cheese, they always do.

There's at least 1 or 2 laugh out loud moments during these vlogs, they are far more entertaining than any of this these grifting channels.

But If they can get one vlog taken down with copyright, I suspect they will be able to have them all taken down eventually and the channel closed. A Mac & cheese 2 appears and it repeats. Another Tenerife vlogger did this with a similar channel, it gave up after the 2nd channel was shut down.

He made a guest appearance in the comments on the latest video, he claims he knows who it is too. Amazing that a tiny channel has triggered him so much to comment, certainly shows that the smallest thing irritates him 😂😂 what a 🛎end he is

Reactions: 2
He claims this YouTube channel with less than 100 subs is helping him in some way, I can't see how. But him coming onto it is actually helping Mac & cheese, as he is obviously viewing it's content and interacting by leaving comments. If I had a YouTube channel 180k subs would I care what this Mac & cheese did? Then he pretends he doesn't care, but to start with has put a copyright strike in?

Reactions: 3
All of the videos have now gone so the man child Lee didn’t like it, pathetic oxygen thief

Reactions: 1
All of the videos have now gone so the man child Lee didn’t like it, pathetic oxygen thief
The channel is gone, it was inevitable, surprised It lasted that long. It wasn't the first time this has happened and it probably won't be the last. If it was me, i would be asking myself why do people keep doing this to just me, oh that's right, I don't care 😂

Reactions: 2
The channel is gone, it was inevitable, surprised It lasted that long. It wasn't the first time this has happened and it probably won't be the last. If it was me, i would be asking myself why do people keep doing this to just me, oh that's right, I don't care 😂
Exactly, I put a comment on there which annoyed him as I said to him if he had any morals he would donate the money made from that cancer clickbait nonsense to cancer research Uk after that the channel was gone, shame on you Lee Davey scumbag

He probably didn't like that they were getting nearly as many views with 50-100 subscribers as he's been getting on his videos this week. 180k+ subscribers and his view count on food vlogs are getting worse if anything.

He probably didn't like that they were getting nearly as many views with 50-100 subscribers as he's been getting on his videos this week. 180k+ subscribers and his view count on food vlogs are getting worse if anything.
The guy is a joke he’s even said he knows the people behind and is going film them, hope pugs sparks him out
---
Too entitled to wear a seat belt. Piece of crap!
---

Attachments

Last edited:
Commenting on others content is how half the utoobers and tikkytokkers make a very good living, how CAN you remove another channel unless it contains lies ?
Will miss Mac & cheese.... Stirling job sir 🥰

He's pissing off a LOT of people and ex "friends" - does he honestly think we don't know where he lives ?

I imagine he had his gammon simpletons reporting en-mass. Surprised that he managed to get the channel removed. Hope they return stronger.

I imagine he had his gammon simpletons reporting en-mass. Surprised that he managed to get the channel removed. Hope they return stronger.
Too many home truths came out about😂😂 has anyone noticed his views have significantly dropped since the Mac And Cheese vlogs 😂

Could be some interesting developments for Lee over the coming days I’ll keep you all informed 👍 his lies are about to catch up with him

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Oooo, ooh oooo.... I gots ta know 😯
I’ll update once I have some feedback 👍
---
So let’s breakdown his bullshit here

1. The ex wife (he lives in a back bedroom like a woman) maybe some kind of tax fiddle like the car
2. Mystery woman Sarah, doesn’t exist! in the 4 videos she appeared in the face was not shown so it could be anyone
3 The Bland angel his regular bit on the side, when his ex don’t fancy it he calls up the Bland Angel for a curry and a BJ
4. Sarah doesn’t do social media (probably the only women in the world then🤷‍♂️) but she doesn’t exist so everything about her is null and void, but if she did exist by some slim chance she has my deepest sympathy having to put up with a self entitled bellend that constantly lies, jets off to hang out with women, uses people for personal gain and in general is a terrible father and let’s not forget that he can’t take any form of criticism especially on YouTube and gets channels banned if they speak out about him

Lee Davey the worlds biggest tosser

The clock is ticking for you

Attachments

Last edited:
Just watching the latest le man's video. He MUST know he's obviously pished... It's embarrassing man 😔