The MacMaster #3 Clickbaiting a cancer scare, the deadbeat dad and his Bland Angel affair

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where’s this house the cockmeisters renovating then and why isn’t he vlogging the process? He could be the new Lawrence Llewelyn Bowen.

I'm sure the Porsche dealership will be pleased when he hands his loan car back with the return mileage to Benidorm added.

Porche may have loaned him a Taycan, but the Tayght bleep can't afford to upgrade.. He's rapidly running out of options, and he knows he needs to get rid of that car in the next 2 years before the price plummets faster than the blonde angels boobs.

Reactions: 3
Amazing how he now loves his Porsche after having simply read the instruction manual.

Reactions: 2
Amazing how he now loves his Porsche after having simply read the instruction manual.
He's made a career out of the hate... He should be a politician 🤣
The strop he had when the Porsche charger said "not allowed" 🤨
And how many times does he need a wee and food ? Diabetes/im dieing again coming soon.

Reactions: 1
He's made a career out of the hate... He should be a politician 🤣
The strop he had when the Porsche charger said "not allowed" 🤨
And how many times does he need a wee and food ? Diabetes/im dieing again coming soon.
You can bet on it if he did actually have a disease he would vlog it until he was dead being sad twit that he is. As long you remember he is doing this for us, not money 🤦‍♂️

Geoff can rattle on mind can’t he. It comes to something when Lee McMaster is easier listening of the two of them.

That latest vid is shocking. i actually think his Benidorm content is generally good but what a horny saf filthy old get.

Even Scotsman Kevin was shocked and uncomfertable.

Worse for wear last night hence the typos.
How thirsty was mcmaster!?
The latest vlog just shows what a sex pest he is, playing dumb with a dominatrix claiming not to know what one is I hope his kids watched that video of him acting like a total perv. Notice how Kevin distanced himself and said nothing to them.

The latest vlog just shows what a sex pest he is, playing dumb with a dominatrix claiming not to know what one is I hope his kids watched that video of him acting like a total perv. Notice how Kevin distanced himself and said nothing to them.
He was just as bad with that girl outside sherrys

Geoff must have done a quick u-ee in the Volvo to swerve spending any more time with the Slack Arser and all his new friends. Must be some desperate subs out there to pay for Miss Domino's ministrations and her mate nodded non stop like the Churchill Bulldog.
---
McChubster and his new actor friend (knows one of the girls out of man about the house…)

9FEB4D76-F6A8-4C5F-BB8B-2D3E39A3B863.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Watched the latest Benidorm vid when he kept mocking the owner of the chippy because she didn't want to be filmed. Yes, because it's perfectly normal to walk into someone's place of work and film them. I'm surprised she didn't tell him to duck off... or maybe she did.

Also saw the Scotsman In Tenerife's video from Benidorm with the absent father. Some serious arse licking from Kevin throughout the video. Kept saying how he owes it all to the macmaster... so cringe. Kevin also appeared in the recent macmaster vid dressed as one of those mormon kids you see in town.

Reactions: 2