Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sparko74

I've just watched Geoff Buys Cars on their race from John O' Groats to Lands End. What a smug twat he is. Complains about the service station hotel they're staying in, saying "Two YouTube influencers in a place like this". OK it was a bit crap but the snobbery of him. Another deluded fuckwit living on the back of a camera!

Reactions: 4

goon23

Yeah, I thought the Tesco video was a tad uncomfortable to watch. There's his daughter saying that Tesco was a godsend as it is inexpensive to feed her children there.

Next thing you know, he turns up in his 100k electric car, no warmth or loving parental vibes towards his grandchildren, absolutely slagging the food off.

Just seemed a bit off to me.
The guy has zero parenting skills, look at state of his life😂 he lives in a bubble and in reality he has no real friends or family that actually like him because he is fake and they see thru him

rummynose

I'm confused by where he actually lives - most of the time he's at the Mansfield house, then said recently he lives in Leeds with his gf but also said recently he's bought a house in the countryside 🤷🏾‍♀️

Sparko74

So the clickbait prick has put a so called apology video on. Basically apologising to people who don't like Spain, because guess what, he's off to Benidorm and Tenerife very soon.

Does he not realise how selfish he is? All these jollies that he disguises as work, whilst his partner and kids get fuck all. Meanwhile the doormat ex-wife stays at home, probably doing his washing, charging his car, etc. Speaking of which, what happened to him getting his own place? Silence on that so no doubt more MacBullshit.

His YouTube earnings (if you can call it that) can't be high enough to sustain his lifestyle, and that car. We know he's had his mum's inheritance which he's clearly squandering, and for what, holidays by himself and driving around in a vehicle he does nothing but repeatedly slag off.

He's a joke, and very self-centered. I sincerely hope Sarah is cheating on this loser. He uses people himself so let's hope she is.

Lee if you're reading, you're a shit father and one day you'll end up with fuck all. Film that you weasel! 🤬🤬

Miss Demeena.

The vlog tonight was absolutely disgraceful, he’s exposed himself good an proper with regards to lying, the whole vlog was a setup.
What is it with his sexual innuendo’s ? The ending made me very uncomfortable!
yet he doesn’t know why people buy Willy shaped keyrings as it’s not to his taste! Well he’s the one filming them, he could just walk past! Then he talk’s vulgar! He’s an absolute wanker! No pun intended! Where’s the bland angel? Finally come to her senses? Or has she joined OF ? No time for Lee now😂

David Nixon

Just watched the review he has posted today, I’ve never felt so uncomfortable watching a review, trying to pull off the same sexualised innuendoes with his daughter as he does with Ange! Paige looked uncomfortable and disgusted herself and was wise enough to not do it, he shouldn’t be doing that with his daughter, I really felt sorry for her, and he constantly put her down!
he thinks he is so funny , still waiting for him to go to Australia and Thailand this year! He’s full of shit and CLICKBAIT! Still-haven’t got over the cancer clickbait, he’s eaten more fish and chips between then now since he’s been posting reviews! The idiot is a compulsive liar!
He's under the misguided view that "this" is a personality - where he obviously has none.

Sparko74

This turnip must be pretty thick if he thinks people can't work out what hotel he's in. He's given so many clues that I found it in a couple of mins. I won't name it but it's 4 letters beginning with an 'A'. Mind you, most of his minions are clearly as thick as shit so probably won't.

By the way, I don't understand all this hate for Perth. It might not be the most exciting city on earth but it certainly seems a very liveable place. Sydney is far better of course but this idiot won't appreciate it. He'll be too busy eating a fry-up in Scruffy Murphys.

ComfyJB

Unfortunately I don't think disliking a video does any harm, it's all "engagement" at the end of the day, which YouTube thrives on.

However, despite referring to it as "marketing", Lee does regularly fall foul of the following deceptive practices that can lead to demonetisation and channel termination:

Misleading metadata or thumbnails

The following types of content are not allowed on YouTube. Bear in mind that this list isn't a complete list.
  • A thumbnail with a picture of a popular celebrity that has nothing to do with the content.
  • Using the title, thumbnails or description to trick users into believing that the content is something it is not. For example, when there's a serious risk of egregious real-world harm.

Live_Forever

All these new subscribers, but where are the views this week?

View attachment 2731669
It's maybe a case of people are still subscribed but don't bother watching him anymore?

I know I was guilty of that. I stopped watching a while ago but his videos still popped up on my home page until one day I thought 'why am I still subscribed to this prick', I then dually unsubscribed.

Last edited:

Sparko74

You're right there. He has also said he was more or less a slave to the YouTube algorithm in another vlog. After that one, his deluded followers were going to set him up a Go Fund Me page.😂 But as he says, YouTube work puts food on the table, pays the bills and what he didn't say, it also no doubt helps pay for his loaned or hired £120k Porsche.
But can he earn... sorry, be paid that much from YouTube? Isn't most of this down to his mum's inheritance?

Sakkiedekock

Had to laugh when he said to Damien that he is the most hated guy on the channel. Nope that's you Griftmaster.

thinice

Time for a new thread:

The MacMaster #4 - Declining views and tiresome vids, will he EVer see his kids?

If it wins the new title, please copy it exactly as it says above - with the capital EV like he's obsessed with in his shitty videos 😴

Sparko74

LowIQ is driving from Pudsey in Leeds to the Lake District via the 'B' roads. So far I've seen him drive on the A657, A650, A629 and A65. He can't even tell the truth on this. Either that or he is, as I suspect, thick as shite.

I live in Liverpool now but I'm originally from Greengates in Bradford, a place he drives through on this video, so I know the area like the back of my hand. One coming into Shipley he mentions there's a charger in Hebden Bridge! 😳 That's not even on his route and is miles away. He shouldn't be allowed out.

MacDumbass, if you're reading, which is higher, your IQ or centimetres on your forehead?

EDIT: He's driving through Gargrave, a village on the A65, after Skipton. His Sat-nav tells him there's chargers at Morrisons in Skipton. He's completely oblivious that's he passed Skipton on his... ahem... 'B' roads. I'm guessing he can't read road signs now.

• Haha

ComfyJB

He must be annoyed that after all the clamour in the comments asking when he's next going on a flight, he goes one better by flying himself and it gets less views than him eating a Chinese takeaway in the back garden.

• Haha