The Lodge Guys #2 Caravans, Apartments, Users and more, we even show you how to eat unwashed food off the floor!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ha ha brilliant title. Just shows all the love they have when there needs to be a new thread started 😆

Another great vlog from “The Caravan Lads”, absolute tripe and nick messing up Disney plans, silly twit.

also an appearance from the hoodie, khaki
shorts and white trainers...come on Nick give them a day off 🤢

And finally we had Nicks shakey camera work, I’ll let him off he hadn’t had a drink yet 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All things Florida, Disney, back at the Lodge, the new "Apartment", more Hello Fresh (on the floor) from Nick the Chef and more sponsored Tuk Ins that one person should ever eat. Let the tattling continue....way more fun than any watch party, Animal Farm, Discord chat or karaoke!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What I've never understood with these 2 is they packed all the belongings from their house in storage a few days before lockdown. When they got kicked of the trailer park as lockdown started they crammed as much stuff in their car to go back to their house, live on garden furniture, borrowed a table and chair from a neighbour and started washing their clothes in a bath (but now get Leighs maw to wash item in exchange for a packet of sweets and a wrap)

Yet all the time they had a bloody van, why not just take the van to your storage unit and full it with your furniture and white goods??? Or is this all part of the plan to have their crazy followers to feel sorry for them and give them money and bulk buy blue moon from there amazon storefront to help fund the 'Apartment'

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
What I've never understood with these 2 is they packed all the belongings from their house in storage a few days before lockdown. When they got kicked of the trailer park as lockdown started they crammed as much stuff in their car to go back to their house, live on garden furniture, borrowed a table and chair from a neighbour and started washing their clothes in a bath (but now get Leighs maw to wash item in exchange for a packet of sweets and a wrap)

Yet all the time they had a bloody van, why not just take the van to your storage unit and full it with your furniture and white goods??? Or is this all part of the plan to have their crazy followers to feel sorry for them and give them money and bulk buy blue moon from there amazon storefront to help fund the 'Apartment'
I could't work out why they hadn't gone and got their stuff either.....either too lazy as per usual or they actually sold it all

Reactions: 3
I hope that nobody tells Disney (when they next go) that they are buying non transferable tickets, that wouldn’t be funny seeing Nick having a tantrum at the gates😹

• Haha
Reactions: 7
*pulls up a chair*

Loving the new thread name!!

Guessing this weekend will be the big move back to the caravan. I wonder if after all the supermarket/Amazon deliveries they have had and moaning about people not wearing masks etc. if they will rush out to a restaurant soon. Most of their content before lockdown was eating a teacake in Morrisons café or Costa coffee before going back to the lodge and saying they were far too full to eat dinner so would have beans on toast or something and then binge on chocolate and gin all evening.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hope that nobody tells Disney (when they next go) that they are buying non transferable tickets, that wouldn’t be funny seeing Nick having a tantrum at the gates😹
As much as I would love to see this, if the tickets haven’t been used then unfortunately they are transferable.

Reactions: 4
Oh I'm having a good old proper giggle this morning.
So they live on a Haven holiday park, that's hysterical.
I've nothing against Haven, but for sure they have the ability to try and make poop look like pâté 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Wait what? They live in a Haven holiday park? When did they tell us that? I haven’t seen a vlog in a while.

Reactions: 1
Someone mentioned it is this one

Someone mentioned it is this one

I don't think it can be haven communal areas are far more modern and there are much more caravans near to the lake then theirs and in the wrong position, theirs is length ways onto lake not sideways

1593691171315.png

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.