The Lodge Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So leigh the flea cant even bake cookies without being undermined by know it all nick the dick, why must he be in control of everything. I would have stuffed that disgusting looking cookie dough right down his winey throat lol..still wearing the same ensemble I see ewwwww 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The house which is in Gomersal is going to be let out (I’m sure this changed from it being sold hence why they stripped it of everything and had new carpets etc)
Also I’m sure the flat is in Bradford, I’ve seen an identical one to the one they viewed in a block in Bradford.

P.s the lodge is near Skipsea, bit of google map searching you can find their exact lodge.
You're right about everything else but the new flat is definitely not in Bradford. I know the block they visited. Slightly further west than Bradford.

Just watched Mr David and Mr Ian's latest video about their merch. They admit there's a 20% mark up on their items but that 20% goes to a mental health charity. They don't make a penny from it. Well done to them, nice to see lovely selfless vloggers for a change. Other people could learn from them 👏😍

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes Nick you are an idiot selling the annual pass. Let's hope that anyone who might need to sell their 14 day hopper on ebay or otherwise to you does so at a massive profit to themselves and that it has already been linked to their MDE. That way you won't benefit from their misfortune:) As to the cookies Nick you are overbearing, egotistical and obnoxious. As for 50g, you don't need a science qualification (if you even has one?!) to work out that if the pot of butter/marge is say 250g, you need one fifth of the butter pot to get 50g.

Reactions: 6
I’m still baffled that they can’t visit a shop but are so desperate for Disney they are going to looki on ebay for Disney passes to a go to place where the covid numbers are going crazy. They are so desperate for that content.

Typical Nick taking over the baking. I feel a bit sorry for Leigh. I mean they are both as bad as each other but Nick really cannot stand the attention diverted from him.

Reactions: 7
Yes Nick you are an idiot selling the annual pass. Let's hope that anyone who might need to sell their 14 day hopper on ebay or otherwise to you does so at a massive profit to themselves and that it has already been linked to their MDE. That way you won't benefit from their misfortune:) As to the cookies Nick you are overbearing, egotistical and obnoxious. As for 50g, you don't need a science qualification (if you even has one?!) to work out that if the pot of butter/marge is say 250g, you need one fifth of the butter pot to get 50g.
I had, what I thought was a discussion with Nick last Tuesday on their Lodge Guys Orlando page, I asked if he thought he'd been hasty cancelling his annual pass and he said NO ... he said they'd buy 2020 14 day tickets, I said they're not on sale anymore and he said they'd buy from someone who's holiday had been cancelled, then he said he's gonna buy his 2020 tickets direct from Disney (when they start to re-sell them) as that way Disney will guarantee them reservations, I challenged him on that saying it doesn't make any difference who you buy from you still have to use the same reservation system as everyone else .. he said that's not right ... I was then blocked !!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I’m still baffled that they can’t visit a shop but are so desperate for Disney they are going to looki on ebay for Disney passes to a go to place where the covid numbers are going crazy. They are so desperate for that content.

Typical Nick taking over the baking. I feel a bit sorry for Leigh. I mean they are both as bad as each other but Nick really cannot stand the attention diverted from him.
Didn't they cancel their disney passes?

Reactions: 1
I had, what I thought was a discussion with Nick last Tuesday on their Lodge Guys Orlando page, I asked if he thought he'd been hasty cancelling his annual pass and he said NO ... he said they'd buy 2020 14 day tickets, I said they're not on sale anymore and he said they'd buy from someone who's holiday had been cancelled, then he said he's gonna buy his 2020 tickets direct from Disney (when they start to re-sell them) as that way Disney will guarantee them reservations, I challenged him on that saying it doesn't make any difference who you buy from you still have to use the same reservation system as everyone else .. he said that's not right ... I was then blocked !!
Ah, we were talking about your conversation with him last week. Welcome.

Reactions: 2
haha idiots, i had a feeling they would regret that. Cut their nose off to spite their face. Even people who don't go to disney could see that was a bad move, proves how little they know.
Welcome to the right side :LOL: (y) Someone mentioned here what happened, you got blocked cause you were right and Nick was wrong, he can't stand that or won't ever admit he was wrong, typical narcissist

Reactions: 5
If they do manage to buy passes from Ebay they will tell everyone they got the best deal everrrrr, as they are such smart savvy Disney pros- NOT!
They are such idiots for cancelling their annual pass, I hope they get royally ripped off on ebay. .........wait what's that noise? oh it's Nick the pri!cks teeth gnashing Cooeee

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Exactly he doesn’t like to be wrong about anything if you’ve headache he’s got migraine honestly why anybody bothers with these two desperados is beyond me 😡

Reactions: 3
The house which is in Gomersal is going to be let out (I’m sure this changed from it being sold hence why they stripped it of everything and had new carpets etc)
Also I’m sure the flat is in Bradford, I’ve seen an identical one to the one they viewed in a block in Bradford.

P.s the lodge is near Skipsea, bit of google map searching you can find their exact lodge.
Is it the Centre Meadows Holiday Park?

View attachment 169485

Now their dirty habits are rubbing off on others, and their excuse for 'cooking' :sick:
I have 2 questions:

1. how did Nick and Leigh ‘put them onto’ hello fresh. It’s not like this brand hasnt been everywhere in the last few years!

2. what is this with putting the ingredients on the floor! Don’t tell me they are storing it there! There are things that need to be in the fridge in those bags!

Reactions: 2
So they had counter space for the box but put the contents on the floor because the two numpties did. Wonders never cease.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.