The Lodge Guys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Without being too dramatic, they really really should be ashamed of themselves for taking up delivery slots. They half arsedly tried to justify it early on with saying they got shopping for Leigh's mum and dad.

Reactions: 6
Without being too dramatic, they really really should be ashamed of themselves for taking up delivery slots. They half arsedly tried to justify it early on with saying they got shopping for Leigh's mum and dad.
They could have quite easily picked up shopping for their parents while going out and doing their own. I think over the last few weeks I’ve just been more and more annoyed by it.

Reactions: 8
Exactly. I’ve seen very elderly people in Tesco getting out of a taxi because they had to do their own shopping, yet these two have everyone delivering to their door. I’ve had to do my own shopping so why not them? Or, better still, they could get out there and actually help people, do their garden or their shopping etc. I used to enjoy watching them but no more. And why people subsidise them to go on holiday I will never know. Giving my hard earned cash so I get the ‘pleasure’ of seeing them vlog from their three week Florida holiday makes no sense to me at all. People are so gullible.
Exactly. They are checking Florida constantly because they want to get back there, but won’t pop to a supermarket for food. They want to be the first vloggers out there So they can have the ‘we flew to Disney during a pandemic’ content and make money. Strange and a shame they've changed so much.

Reactions: 7
Completely agree, irresponsible and shameful that they have taken delivery slots when they are perfectly capable of going to the shop. If they think those masks they wear will give them any protection at all, they are deluded.

Reactions: 5
What I don’t understand is the complete inability to pronounce words correctly. These 2 men are in their (late) forties, you can’t tell me they haven’t come across or heard how to correctly say Chorizo, McFlurry, and so on. Today we got the pleasure of hearing shiitake called ‘shitache’. They are either a pair of uneducated dumb dumbs, plain ignorant, a couple of tossers, or more likely a combination of all three.

We were graced with the ever present unwashed grey and red germ harbouring hoody (I’m placing my bets on this being the source of the next pandemic, god knows what nastiness is breeding on it after this many weeks)

Lastly, who in their right minds microwaves and wraps a couple of tuk ins to go and eat in their mother’s garden while she stands and watches. Does she not have food to feed them (if they are then unable to go a couple of hours without filling their stomachs) or do they not trust her food preparation?

Mind blown (again)

I anticipate tomorrow’s vlog of more food, some sort of delivery, a watch party, insults and general piss poor footage.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What I don’t understand is the complete inability to pronounce words correctly. These 2 men are in their (late) forties, you can’t tell me they haven’t come across or heard how to correctly say Chorizo, McFlurry, and so on. Today we got the pleasure of hearing shiitake called ‘shitache’. They are either a pair of uneducated dumb dumbs, plain ignorant, a couple of tossers, or more likely a combination of all three.

We were graced with the ever present unwashed grey and red germ harbouring hoody (I’m placing my bets on this being the source of the next pandemic, god knows what nastiness is breeding on it after this many weeks)

Lastly, who in their right minds microwaves and wraps a couple of tuk ins to go and eat in their mother’s garden while she stands and watches. Does she not have food to feed them (if they are then unable to go a couple of hours without filling their stomachs) or do they not trust her food preparation?

Mind blown (again)

I anticipate tomorrow’s vlog of more food, some sort of delivery, a watch party, insults and general piss poor footage.
They aren’t the smartest but smart enough to fleece people and yes!, clean that blooming hob! 🙄

Reactions: 3
Exactly. I’ve seen very elderly people in Tesco getting out of a taxi because they had to do their own shopping, yet these two have everyone delivering to their door. I’ve had to do my own shopping so why not them? Or, better still, they could get out there and actually help people, do their garden or their shopping etc. I used to enjoy watching them but no more. And why people subsidise them to go on holiday I will never know. Giving my hard earned cash so I get the ‘pleasure’ of seeing them vlog from their three week Florida holiday makes no sense to me at all. People are so gullible.
Yh like the time they told all their staff they were losing their jobs but yet they still went to Disney for 5weeks. They clearly couldn’t give two hoots about anyone asking as their ok 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 7
nick is getting unbearable to watch - i used to find him funny to watch in the same way i do at victor meldrew but it's past the grumpy old man persona now, he's become such a total egocentric hole!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Day 6 annoyance of the caravan 🤡
Leigh’s posing, pouting, gurning faces into the camera as Lord Nick is giving us his wisdom. It’s like he’s on the toilet.

there pronounciation of words is shocking, there uneducated dim wits who have the cheek look down on people and think there better.

Another classic vlog yesterday. Hello fresh, Leigh on his laptop and talk of returning to the caravan. Also they had Paterons on video call (they had some on the other day too), I think they’re trying to keep the high donators happy so there not paying the bedsit rent themselves 👍

Day 6 annoyance of the caravan 🤡
Leigh’s posing, pouting, gurning faces into the camera as Lord Nick is giving us his wisdom. It’s like he’s on the toilet.

there pronounciation of words is shocking, there uneducated dim wits who have the cheek look down on people and think there better.

Another classic vlog yesterday. Hello fresh, Leigh on his laptop and talk of returning to the caravan. Also they had Paterons on video call (they had some on the other day too), I think they’re trying to keep the high donators happy so there not paying the bedsit rent themselves 👍
Yes it’s very dull. I saw that Chris is going to provide them with Florida footage to keep them relevant. I hope they’re going to give him a cut of their ad and patreon revenue.

Reactions: 2
Urgh talking about the dodgy pronunciation and cooking reminded me of their Christmas dinner which was pretty much made from entirely frozen ingredients, nobody who claims to be a half decent cook uses frozen roast potatoes for any sort of roast dinner let alone Christmas dinner!!!

Reactions: 8
Urgh talking about the dodgy pronunciation and cooking reminded me of their Christmas dinner which was pretty much made from entirely frozen ingredients, nobody who claims to be a half decent cook uses frozen roast potatoes for any sort of roast dinner let alone Christmas dinner!!!
The I am a chef stuff makes me laugh. If he’s a chef then I’m Donald Trump

• Haha
Have they said what they're doing with the house they're in now once they're back in the Lodge and in the new apartment? I'd love to know where the apartment is.

Do they live around Bradford? Just saw that Bradford might be going into lockdown, amongst other places, if it's in the next couple of days then they won't be heading back to the lodge 😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Have they said what they're doing with the house they're in now once they're back in the Lodge and in the new apartment? I'd love to know where the apartment is.

Do they live around Bradford? Just saw that Bradford might be going into lockdown, amongst other places, if it's in the next couple of days then they won't be heading back to the lodge 😂😂
The house which is in Gomersal is going to be let out (I’m sure this changed from it being sold hence why they stripped it of everything and had new carpets etc)
Also I’m sure the flat is in Bradford, I’ve seen an identical one to the one they viewed in a block in Bradford.

P.s the lodge is near Skipsea, bit of google map searching you can find their exact lodge.

The house which is in Gomersal is going to be let out (I’m sure this changed from it being sold hence why they stripped it of everything and had new carpets etc)
Also I’m sure the flat is in Bradford, I’ve seen an identical one to the one they viewed in a block in Bradford.

P.s the lodge is near Skipsea, bit of google map searching you can find their exact lodge.
Ha ha, I found the Lodge a few weeks ago, and I think I've found the flat this morning. No idea where the house is though.

Reactions: 1

Bit stalker like! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Excellent Columbo skills. This will really wind Nick up when he reads it.
Hi Leigh and Nick 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Excellent Columbo skills. This will really wind Nick up when he reads it.
Hi Leigh and Nick 😆
They will say that it's an invasion of their privacy, even though they film other people willy nilly without permission.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.