The Lodge Guys #9 Pouty's been allowed a hair job while Prick's still a controlling alcoholic knob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Leigh wants the same sympathy as a cancer patient when he out and about
Vile disgusting bastard

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So according to her Insta Girl Up North has just decided to take a break from YT says nothing wrong 😑🤔
I feel there’s more to it then this - why delete a load of videos if you are having a break PLUS a load of insta posts

yeah right

its just so unlike her thats all... every sunday at 5 on the dot and then BAM.. nothing and has taken so many videos off her youtube page... no there IS something wrong
Any idea of the content in the vlogs and pictures she has removed?

Reactions: 3
My thoughts it's the school she works for possibly being involved and may have found it a conflict of interests. She may have temporarily removed the content while the school review or investigate

Reactions: 7
So he thinks those Skinny bars are like noo gay bars! WTF?
And they didn't go to that shop called Dunnum Ills?

WILL YOU ALSO JUST BLOODY STOP SHOWING OTHER PEOPLE'S NUMBER PLATES, FFS!!!!

How can they be fed up of staying in the lodge every day since the transplant when they've been out every day for cups of tea and shopping?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
They are realllllly pushing the 20k scamaway - greedy desperados
1624362821034.png

So he thinks those Skinny bars are like noo gay bars! WTF?
And they didn't go to that shop called Dunnum Ills?

WILL YOU ALSO JUST BLOODY STOP SHOWING OTHER PEOPLE'S NUMBER PLATES, FFS!!!!
I am against violence unless it involves someone spotting them filming near their car and sticking the nut on them both :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Possibly a wake up call after Mark fell ill, a break up, rule breaking meet ups or scrutiny from employer/HMRC?

Reactions: 5
They are actually acting like they haven't left the lodge since the hair transplant......they've been out every bloody day!

Why must they always talk with their mouths full, it's disgusting

Poor aunty Brenda being used for views again, constantly saying she's visiting, then Pouty adds as a side note.....and the family!

They're going back to using Hello Fresh as they probably have some credit with them from people signing up and using their referal code, plus it seems like it's the only time they eat a decent meal!

Did I hear Prick say near the end they can go back to eating in cafes etc next week, totally forgetting they'd just filmed themselves at a sodding cafe!

Also the desperate plea for interaction on the vlog was hilarious, even happy to recieve thumbs down on their vlogs as that still counts! "Get to know us" Nah, you're alright thanks, do I look desperate 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What is the point having a subscriber give away but you can only enter if you have Facebook. It could be a non subscriber that wins or even better one of us. Although we all know this will not be a random draw

They are actually acting like they haven't left the lodge since the hair transplant......they've been out every bloody day!

Why must they always talk with their mouths full, it's disgusting

Poor aunty Brenda being used for views again, constantly saying she's visiting, then Pouty adds as a side note.....and the family!

They're going back to using Hello Fresh as they probably have some credit with them from people signing up and using their referal code, plus it seems like it's the only time they eat a decent meal!

Did I hear Prick say near the end they can go back to eating in cafes etc next week, totally forgetting they'd just filmed themselves at a sodding cafe!

Also the desperate plea for interaction on the vlog was hilarious, even happy to recieve thumbs down on their vlogs as that still counts! "Get to know us" Nah, you're alright thanks, do I look desperate 🤦‍♀️
And also with hello fresh when you stop getting meals they offer you a discount to get back started , thats why back on hello fresh coz prick has discount tight bastard

Reactions: 5
Just your daily reminder that Nick is an insufferable, arrogant, rude twit with no redeeming qualities.
Every day's pest.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.