The Lodge Guys #9 Pouty's been allowed a hair job while Prick's still a controlling alcoholic knob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she’s going to go the Patreon system and unlock videos for cash
if shes going to do that ,, that says so much about the so called down to earth girl shes been putting out to us... i think laurel and hardy have been talking to her

Reactions: 9
I’m from up North, West Yorkshire to be exact, and I want to assure everyone that we actually do have personalities unlike Jade. She’s flat, boring and totally uninteresting.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
The hairline doesn't seem down far enough? he is going to look likw one of those old fashioned monks

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Saw that jade posted yesterday on Instagram but didn’t mention anything about the missing videos or posts - reckon she’s had a falling out with TLG?

Reactions: 6
Just watched Tim Tracker @ Blizzard Beach and he said that Annual Passes NO LONGER include the water parks, that'll p*ss TCCD off, they do like to drive all the way to a Water Park, walk in, well run in, to make sure they get the covered FREE seating areas (they're not Cabanas), get food, use the scam with the cups to get discounted beer, eat food, leave water park, I'm pretty sure after buying AP's they won't then pay another $60+ to go to a Water Park!! Oh, what a shame!!

• Haha
Watching the latest slog, I swear Prick walked into that window on purpose!
And again......so many sodding adverts! I assume the patreon/you tube money is drying up so they are putting more ads in!

Reactions: 8
Just watched Tim Tracker @ Blizzard Beach and he said that Annual Passes NO LONGER include the water parks, that'll p*ss TCCD off, they do like to drive all the way to a Water Park, walk in, well run in, to make sure they get the covered FREE seating areas (they're not Cabanas), get food, use the scam with the cups to get discounted beer, eat food, leave water park, I'm pretty sure after buying AP's they won't then pay another $60+ to go to a Water Park!! Oh, what a shame!!
don’t forget scam to get free towels by pretending to stay in Disney resort

Reactions: 7
I love how Nick has now poured half of a diffuser's worth of oil under the carpet in the chavmobile. That won't help it. If the car really smells that bad (spoiler: it most certainly does), they'll have to rip out and replace all fabrics in the midlife crisis on wheels.
Every day's musty!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Attempting to mask a stench rather than deal with it properly, that's Prick all over!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.