The Lodge Guys #9 Pouty's been allowed a hair job while Prick's still a controlling alcoholic knob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watching the latest slog, I swear Prick walked into that window on purpose!
And again......so many sodding adverts! I assume the patreon/you tube money is drying up so they are putting more ads in!
I can't remember the last time they mentioned a new patron or writing a card. I don't think they bother with the personalised card anymore though

I love how Nick has now poured half of a diffuser's worth of oil under the carpet in the chavmobile. That won't help it. If the car really smells that bad (spoiler: it most certainly does), they'll have to rip out and replace all fabrics in the midlife crisis on wheels.
Every day's musty!
Shall we run a sweepstake about how long it is till they bin off James

Reactions: 7
Is this true that Astra Zeneca vaccine is not approved in the USA ? Can’t travel to USA with this vaccine ?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just watched Tim Tracker @ Blizzard Beach and he said that Annual Passes NO LONGER include the water parks, that'll p*ss TCCD off, they do like to drive all the way to a Water Park, walk in, well run in, to make sure they get the covered FREE seating areas (they're not Cabanas), get food, use the scam with the cups to get discounted beer, eat food, leave water park, I'm pretty sure after buying AP's they won't then pay another $60+ to go to a Water Park!! Oh, what a shame!!
I think that was only because they closed both because of covid and it didnt reopen until March. Better that way than charging full price for the AP and only getting 5 parks

Is this true that Astra Zeneca vaccine is not approved in the USA ? Can’t travel to USA with this vaccine ?
It's not approved yet to be given in the USA. As they cant force Americans to prove vaccination status how could they pick and choose what they accept

Reactions: 3
I think that was only because they closed both because of covid and it didnt reopen until March. Better that way than charging full price for the AP and only getting 5 parks

It's not approved yet to be given in the USA. As they cant force Americans to prove vaccination status how could they pick and choose what they accept
They can chose what they want for none American visitors. We are not covered by the same protections as US citizens when visiting.

Reactions: 4
You did also realise that there are medicines that people take to the US legally are not authorised to be used there and versa versa. It shouldn't be a problem

Reactions: 6
OMGoodness Leigh is such a drama queen & so disinterested in everything that has nothing do with him

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
OMGoodness Leigh is such a drama queen & so disinterested in everything that has nothing do with him
I just said exactly that to my husband. Nick was giving an update on Mark’s collapsed lung and Leigh comes in with “anyway…we bought some paper plates today”

Then changes the subject back to his head.

Nick trying to explain about the regen project at Bridlington. Showing something interesting on the vlog. Cuts to Leigh, “Isn’t that right Leigh?”

Leigh shrugs “I dunno”

Next scene. “My heads getting washed!!”

Jesus.

Reactions: 12
So self absorbed, and neither of them actually wished Mark well, just went on about their own fear of needles :mad:
What a baby, can't even spritz or wash his own head?🤡
So fed up with this "I'm so bored because I'm isolating" nonsense: no you have been out every day going to shops or out to eat or drink, if your life is so boring then just get some actual jobs instead of behaving like twats.

Reactions: 11
The reason your teacakes burn and the toast doesn't when it goes in at the same time is because the teacakes are thicker and closer to the heat elements in the toaster. 🙄

Also, Mark now has a reason to be miserable? What's your excuse Prick?

I also agree that Leigh's hairline doesn't look right. Too high up and straight? 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I see the Facebook story update with a day 17 update on his hair. Is it just me or does it not look like it’s worked very well. Hair at sides seems to have grown at normal rate but on top hardly looks like it’s grown at all.

• Haha
I see the Facebook story update with a day 17 update on his hair. Is it just me or does it not look like it’s worked very well. Hair at sides seems to have grown at normal rate but on top hardly looks like it’s grown at all.
You can definitely see a clear difference to the two areas!

Just looked at their Instagram.. I'm sure the hairline drawn on his head on the left is different 🤔 (I've done a red line where I think it should be maybe?)
sketch-1624303259548.png

It is way too high maybe he is planning to grow a Claudia Winkleman style fringe

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So self absorbed, and neither of them actually wished Mark well, just went on about their own fear of needles :mad:
What a baby, can't even spritz or wash his own head?🤡
So fed up with this "I'm so bored because I'm isolating" nonsense: no you have been out every day going to shops or out to eat or drink, if your life is so boring then just get some actual jobs instead of behaving like twats.
They seem to be doing what they do every day just with Leigh moaning more and being watered every 2 hours

He should have listened to the expert who does it for a living when he said to go a bit lower on the hairline....pouty will make out it was more about the hair on top you wait.....he can't admit he is ever wrong just the same as prick

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I'm in Canada, and had AZ first then Pfizer. The FDA in the US never approved AZ for use even rhough they manufacture it. From what I'm hearing, some US venues are not recognizing the AZ vaccination (ie Broadway shows), for now. Our prime minister is in talks with US to get this over-turned.

You can definitely see a clear difference to the two areas!

Just looked at their Instagram.. I'm sure the hairline drawn on his head on the left is different 🤔 (I've done a red line where I think it should be maybe?)View attachment 628091
Maybe Nick would be jealous if Leighvil's hairline was lower than his, 🤣

• Haha
I'm in Canada, and had AZ first then Pfizer. The FDA in the US never approved AZ for use even rhough they manufacture it. From what I'm hearing, some US venues are not recognizing the AZ vaccination (ie Broadway shows), for now. Our prime minister is in talks with US to get this over-turned.

Maybe Nick would be jealous if Leighvil's hairline was lower than his, 🤣
They probably measured and Nick argued that it can’t go lower than his or he wouldn’t pay

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Um, unless you're using a shishkebab skewer, there's no bloody way you'll puncture a lung when performing acupuncture on someone's back.
Daft twats.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So according to her Insta Girl Up North has just decided to take a break from YT says nothing wrong 😑🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.