The Lodge Guys #9 Pouty's been allowed a hair job while Prick's still a controlling alcoholic knob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't understand what he was saying about having to go back to the shops, he said the server had put the exact same item in his bag that belonged to someone else that they were serving so they had to go back and return it!! So was she serving two people at the same time, it made no sense!!

Reactions: 8
I couldn't understand what he was saying about having to go back to the shops, he said the server had put the exact same item in his bag that belonged to someone else that they were serving so they had to go back and return it!! So was she serving two people at the same time, it made no sense!!
The only reasons they would go back to that shop is that the error was not in their favour or that they wanted to look good infront of Hannah and Mark!
We all know they will stole a mans hoodie when they could have called out to tell him he'd left it behind 😡

Reactions: 10
Yep probably charged twice but only wanted one, or he'd "popped it in the bag" with the tag on and it went off in another shop:unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Pricks never honest ! So tight and heartless he would walk pass and ignore a homeless person or someone having a heart attack

Reactions: 6
I am wondering since Prick wasnt as annoyed as he would usually be about a leak in the car. Do you think Steve has let them borrow the pratmobile for the Summer as an Ad as they did say he did cars up hoping other sheep will now want one

Reactions: 10
I am wondering since Prick wasnt as annoyed as he would usually be about a leak in the car. Do you think Steve has let them borrow the pratmobile for the Summer as an Ad as they did say he did cars up hoping other sheep will now want one
Oooh, you might be on to something there.

Just watched there viewings round Florida what Total prats they are I know this goes against the main But neither are great but I think Nick is the better more normal-down to earth out of the two

Reactions: 4
Just watched there viewings round Florida what Total prats they are I know this goes against the main But neither are great but I think Nick is the better more normal-down to earth out of the two
They’re as bad as each other.

Hi Nick, Hi Prick 🖕

I think Nick is the better more normal-down to earth out of the two
I do wonder what happened to Nick, the LA vlogs when they were going around movie locations and Universal he actually seemed like a normal, happy person. Now he just seems to be someone who is bitter at his lot in life and takes it out on everyone.

He mocks Leigh for his 'issues' when in reality I think Nick has the most mental baggage out of both of them.

Reactions: 13
In fairness to Prick it is a terrifyingly accurate comparison.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He mocks Leigh for his 'issues' when in reality I think Nick has the most mental baggage out of both of them.
That's what I think as well. I think he has a lot of baggage that he deals with by mocking others and drinking his feelings away. Hence him also being the perpetual victim with a chip on his shoulder who justifies his awful narcissism because he is always the victim somehow. Even the death of his BIL was about him, he didn't want to go to a funeral because he doesn't like them and they bring him down. It's always about him and he's always the biggest victim. Leave a bag behind in a restaurant as thousands of people do everyday but nooo it's a server out to rob him. Lose a camera and he's a victim of Universal. Get caught robbing in Tesco and put up a thumbnail making Tesco out to be the baddies out to get him.

My cousin's ex husband was a carbon copy of Prick. Some of the things he says I wonder if he's not cousin's ex in the witness protection programme lol When cousin's ex lied to his son and used his son's football games as an excuse to go meet his mistress his son was gutted and so angry at him. He refused to sit down and apologise to his son and instead called him names and told him he was just like his mother and that his mother had turned him against his father. See always the victim. I ran into him on the street and asked him how life was, he said his mother was off work with depression then rolled his eyes and said ''poor me''. People like that have a lot of issues and are impossible to have a heathy relationship with but because they put out a tough, extroverted exterior people maybe don't think of them as being damaged and needing help.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.