The Lodge Guys #9 Pouty's been allowed a hair job while Prick's still a controlling alcoholic knob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve always thought Prick was the worst of them both, but my god, since Mark and Hannah have been down, Leigh’s nasty side has really come to the fore. The snide comments every time he blogs Mark was hard to watch, but Mark must really love Hannah to put up with these two for a week or so.
Also, the whole cricket things, why do they always have to buy stuff that isn’t nice for their friends, other than that pirate cake thing. But my gripe with that is, what if Jade had a bad allergic reaction to those crickets, or any reaction at all due to them two wanting some content for their slogs.
And Prick, watch some videos on how to properly make an ice latte, you’d be best to do that than keep trying your stupid way.

Reactions: 7
I’ve always thought Prick was the worst of them both, but my god, since Mark and Hannah have been down, Leigh’s nasty side has really come to the fore. The snide comments every time he blogs Mark was hard to watch, but Mark must really love Hannah to put up with these two for a week or so.
Also, the whole cricket things, why do they always have to buy stuff that isn’t nice for their friends, other than that pirate cake thing. But my gripe with that is, what if Jade had a bad allergic reaction to those crickets, or any reaction at all due to them two wanting some content for their slogs.
And Prick, watch some videos on how to properly make an ice latte, you’d be best to do that than keep trying your stupid way.
I think we can all agree that they’re as hateful as each other. Two cheeks of the same arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
A while ago jade put on her Instagram story that mark got her the cake? I don’t think they twats would spend money on anyone else but they self !

Reactions: 5
Ah, OK, when did that rule come in, I'm not in England. This vlog was filmed about two weeks ago.
17th May the rule changed so they were fine this time and when the family came round. I think they are being quite careful now we have called them out in the past

Reactions: 5
So you have guests stay with you for a week who drive 5+ hours to see you and can't even make them a piece of toast, cooked breakfast or make a freshly prepared meal? Terrible hosts.

Reactions: 6
So you have guests stay with you for a week who drive 5+ hours to see you and can't even make them a piece of toast, cooked breakfast or make a freshly prepared meal? Terrible hosts.
I doubt that anyone would actually eat Nick's 'cooking'.

Reactions: 4
You're being unfair, prick did make them iced coffees😂😂

Good, then I stand corrected.
Quoting myself and addressing Prick.
See, it's easy to admit to either being wrong or unsure of something and being happy to be corrected instead of thinking that you are right all the time. You might like to try it one day.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Mark clearly doesn’t like them - sensible bloke. The caravan co dependents have no idea how to entertain people.

Reactions: 9
Omg I was so bored watching the slugs.

Mark was zoned out a lot and reluctantly took part in the yoga. Didnt Jade say she was a qualified yoga instructor? Did pouty actually try it, they could have set the camera up and filmed all of them.
I'm not convinced that pouty had a migraine, most probably a headache as he recovered quickly.

I would not have been happy if I had been their guest for a week and would have expected at least toast for breakfast. To go out for a table booking at 11 shows that they were skipping meals.
When they went out for dinner they said they were vlogging so that they could enjoy themselves yet they didnt really vlog any meals. At least do a restaurant review.

Omg I was so bored watching the slugs.

Mark was zoned out a lot and reluctantly took part in the yoga. Didnt Jade say she was a qualified yoga instructor? Did pouty actually try it, they could have set the camera up and filmed all of them.
I'm not convinced that pouty had a migraine, most probably a headache as he recovered quickly.

I would not have been happy if I had been their guest for a week and would have expected at least toast for breakfast. To go out for a table booking at 11 shows that they were skipping meals.
When they went out for dinner they said they were vlogging so that they could enjoy themselves yet they didnt really vlog any meals. At least do a restaurant review.
I think Leigh is an attention seeking pillock. He claims to have anxiety and depression issues that are fixed after taking 1 tablet (anyone knows it can take up to a month of tablets before you see even a mild effect) and he has migraines that seem to last a couple of hours, when most people would be out of action all day.

think he gets a little bit glum and has a minor headache and makes a big thing of it. Possibly as a defence mechanism to stop nicks bullying?

Reactions: 9
Me thinks Leigh has a crush on Mark, it's like when you punch the person you liked in the playground when you were little!!!

... watch this, Mr Knowitall Nick @ approx 26.36 says the atmosphere in the Indian resetaurant is a Millage of styles, then tells Leigh to "google it" so I did .. here's the result ... A millage rate is the tax rate used to calculate local property taxes. The millage rate represents the amount per every $1,000 of a property's assessed value. Assigned millagerates are applied to the total taxable value of the property in order to arrive at the property tax amount.
Good grief he knows his stuff ... NOT NOT NOT but it's good for a laugh!!

I think jade got a crush on mark the way she looks at him and sitting next to him on the sofa
Oh the debortuary that must go on in that group, Nick loves Chris, Leigh’s loves Mark, Jade loves Mark, nobody loves Leigh, nobody loves Nick!! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
... watch this, Mr Knowitall Nick @ approx 26.36 says the atmosphere in the Indian resetaurant is a Millage of styles, then tells Leigh to "google it" so I did .. here's the result ... A millage rate is the tax rate used to calculate local property taxes. The millage rate represents the amount per every $1,000 of a property's assessed value. Assigned millagerates are applied to the total taxable value of the property in order to arrive at the property tax amount.
Good grief he knows his stuff ... NOT NOT NOT but it's good for a laugh!!

Oh the debortuary that must go on in that group, Nick loves Chris, Leigh’s loves Mark, Jade loves Mark, nobody loves Leigh, nobody loves Nick!! 😂
Nick loves Nick and Dr Leighvil loves the camera

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.