The Lodge Guys #9 Pouty's been allowed a hair job while Prick's still a controlling alcoholic knob

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mental health doesn't give a toss about your upbringing, it can happen to any one of is. Your comment seems a bit harsh.
I think people doubt their issues because they do seem to pick up & drop what ails them, I'm not saying he hasn't got mental health issues, but I can see why some people do doubt them!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It's been a while since Prick had to 'work', I wonder what's going on there 🤔
He is probably still berating pouty for leaving a tin of paint on the stairs. That must have cost them to clear up, not just a new pair of trainers for prick.
If my foot went in a tin of paint I would either fall down the stairs or drop what i was carrying and grab the rail. Either way it means paint would be spilt

Reactions: 9
Nick & Leigh's (boring) mantra when in Orlando ........

> We'll share!
> Remember half of that is mine!

> We'll share!

> We'll share!

> We'll share!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So a "Rice Pot" looks very "ricey!!" & Leigh's gurning is becoming often & more exaggerated!

Why do they have to watch how much mileage they put on their car??

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So a "Rice Pot" looks very "ricey!!" & Leigh's gurning is becoming often & more exaggerated!

Why do they have to watch how much mileage they put on their car??
Don't most hire purchases or leases limit you to a certain number of miles? I remember a co-worker could only do 8,000 miles a year as part of her agreement.

Anyone can have mental health issues. It's not about whether you have kids or a job but the way these 2 live look terrible for any mental health issue. I have depression and have had it since I was a pre-teen. I rarely share that in real life cos I have always got 'but you're a teenager' 'but college us the time of your life' 'but you don't have 2 kids under 4' I get it though depression is still very misunderstood. Anyway, I couldn't live with someone in my pocket all day, leaving the house only when he's with me and having him tag along to visit my family and then cooped up all day with no work in small spaces.

There business was also a disaster. Looking at the books and their business model they blew it big time. Leigh started the business and then Prick came in....could Prick have run it into the ground? I dunno. Amazon selling is an awful business model because Amazon themselves have such expectations of you but they will then undercut you and try to direct your customers to their own products so it's very hard for most businesses if they depend on them too much. I don't know how much they sold through their website v Amazon but the books show the business was in deep trouble for a good 2 years before they quit. They seem to own a few properties but the lodge isn't a good investment and unless things have changed you have to pay your dues every year and then you have to replace the lodge after so many years. I really don't know how flush they really are or how well they are able to manage their money and invest well for their future but the failure of the business, the lies they tell about how it ended and the shady way they ran it using some unpaid workers and going off to America when it was on it's last legs can't help anyone's mental health.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Ya and they use Gino’s name for clicks and then put in the cheesy background music and arty shots when they get to the restaurant after showing their bathroom for 10 minutes 😆

Reactions: 7
I just don't see why they keep going between the 2 places. They're like boomerangs 🤡 And just order clothes online and try them on at home?

IMO Leigh is already extremely vain, can you imagine him with a full head of hair, he'll be unbearable, the way he was standing with his hands in his pockets when trying on clothes, he loves himself so much! I see possible jealousy issues and maybe relationship problems in their future, or major put downs on a regular basis from Nick!!

Reactions: 8
My face starts to ache watching Leigh pout all the time. Just looks really uncomfortable!

My face starts to ache watching Leigh pout all the time. Just looks really uncomfortable!
Leigh tends to make most of the faces when Nick says something which pisses him off.
So... rather often.

Going by when these vlogs are filmed, it looks like Pouty is getting his hair done this week sometime.
Also, considering how private they are about their own car number plate, they don't give a damn about anyone else's. That really pisses me off, isn't it a breach of GDPR? Pouty, blur them!!

Reactions: 4
I wonder If they treat their “friends “ a meal after all there paying them each months

Reactions: 5
Just hate watched the last slog - Nck is an hole for sure that’s it!!! -nothing more to say

Just hate watched the last slog - Nck is an hole for sure that’s it!!! -nothing more to say
Yes there is - they are greedy grabbing gits mention something they like/want...... hey presto there it is -delivered by the wannabe best friends

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Going by when these vlogs are filmed, it looks like Pouty is getting his hair done this week sometime.
Also, considering how private they are about their own car number plate, they don't give a damn about anyone else's. That really pisses me off, isn't it a breach of GDPR? Pouty, blur them!!
Yes to hair transplant (unless he bottles it)...who'd choose a heatwave to get it done anyway, gross, do it in winter when you won't be sweating:sick:

And agree 100% about the number plates, it is so wrong and lazy not to blur it out. Same for children who haven't given their permission to be "featured" by them.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.