The Lodge Guys #6 Every Grey's Best! Now Pay Us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thankfully I've just eaten but you have helped with the "diet starts tomorrow"! 😆
Don’t forget to join fat fighters so you can be told how to diet by a pair of tits who can’t diet so save their lives! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wonder if pouty washed his hands after handling all that of that Tesco delivery and then eating crackers? Even if you don't shop in the actual shop, you have no idea who has touched, coughed or sneezed over all of those packets! (Mentioned it before and not sure if others in this thread do it too, but we now wipe down all our shopping just to be sure!)

Reactions: 9
They used to unpack food on the kitchen floor, of course they don’t wash their hands 🤮

Their bubble has well and truly burst, my heart is bleeding 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They used to unpack food on the kitchen floor, of course they don’t wash their hands 🤮

Their bubble has well and truly burst, my heart is bleeding 😂
Did you see the vlog the other day when prick measured the steak against his manky, dirty sock on his foot?!

• Sick
Did they not daily vlog while they still had the business and pretended to go in and do stuff......how is this any different?

"We've got no one sorting our social media......well we do have people as admin on there, but they're not doing administration stuff.....we do that"
So what the duck does Admin stand for.....pair of pricks!

Last edited:
Did they not daily vlog while they still had the business and pretended to go in and do stuff......how is this any different?

"We've got no one sorting our social media......well we do have people as admin on there, but they're not doing administration stuff.....we do that"
So what the duck does Admin stand for.....pair of pricks!
Thats probably why the business failed. Took their foot of the pedal and started investing more in youtube and daily vlogging. Can't make content doing your day job

What was the original business all about? I get the impression it was selling, but what exactly.

Reactions: 5
So wasn't tonight's video kind of weird - Nick opened it he almost looked like he was smiling and in good spirits still red round the eyes but borderline happy then Leigh enters devoid of pouts and through the whole video remained pout free despite many furtive eye movements that let me think he wanted to - then as Nick did dinner he stabbed the potato with a fork many times and leigh said this was nicks idea but nick was quick to reply he read it somewhere - no i am a chef BS then a walk thru mud again akin to their early videos then i don't know what else happened because they are so dull but it did seem they were trying to change - they were nice to each other they looked kinda awkward if truth be told - and ultimately if their channel and the people on tattle are terrible why did the produce a video that was night and day different? they are on the ropes they know they have messed up their own parade - it may retain viewers/patreons but i suspect its too little too late

What was the original business all about? I get the impression it was selling, but what exactly.
I believe they sold items online inc via Amazon. If you enter the business name on Amazon I think it shows a list of items they sold?

Reactions: 4
Why didn't he remove the sticker before putting the butternut squash in the microwave? 😠

Oh FFS, just go back to a video released every day so you can stop whittling on about what day you vlogged, when you are on next and how many days the tit show was filmed across, you've got enough stored up to do this I'm sure!
That whole vlog was just as shite as the previous, if not more so due to the, what day is it/was it crap!

Plus the filming in advance tit really hasn't worked during the pandemic as they are constantly behind on restrictions and news etc

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Considering their reduction to 3 vlogs a week would have been a week or so a go the engagement in their FB groups hasn't gone up. People still tagging them or posting things for them and getting ignored. The don't even like the posts let alone respond.
Now lets wait for them to to read here and start chatting to their 'lodgers' more. Hi Prick 👋

Reactions: 13
So nothing much has changed really apart from saying over & over "our non daily vlog" that won't get annoying any time soon 😂😂😂

• Haha
Still won’t resubscribe or watch. They’re boring and dull. This feed gives me all I need, you’re all hero’s, and we know real hero’s don’t need capes!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Watched the vlog this morning
So it seems to me they have edited out Nick's nastiness and alcoholism and all they are left with is enough content/video to spread across 3 vlogs.....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.