The Lodge Guys #6 Every Grey's Best! Now Pay Us!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
so they asked a poll to vote and 99% said they wanted the daily vlogs but they stopped them anyway. The vlogs they put up are over a week behind so I’m a little confused with having to edit and upload that days content the same day. They probably haven’t filmed in over a week as their vlogs would be so outdate. Most of the Disney vloggers we watch have some kind of gift/paid partnership on their trip but none of them upload the same day, if people know they are there you’re more likely to get some creepy stalker trying to find them!

Reactions: 9
so they asked a poll to vote and 99% said they wanted the daily vlogs but they stopped them anyway. The vlogs they put up are over a week behind so I’m a little confused with having to edit and upload that days content the same day. They probably haven’t filmed in over a week as their vlogs would be so outdate. Most of the Disney vloggers we watch have some kind of gift/paid partnership on their trip but none of them upload the same day, if people know they are there you’re more likely to get some creepy stalker trying to find them!
They film in advance and upload daily for idiots that pay them money so they can watch them a week before us mere mortals (sane folk!)
Not sure how that works now though?

Reactions: 11
They can't stand being discussed outside of their echo chamber where they can't delete what they don't like. If you are good and honest people you don't need to censor the feedback you receive

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I wonder what their new business is??
Time will tell, pure speculation but if this PR agency thing is relevant then perhaps it's a kind of MLM and that's the reason they've been trying to promote other channels like Chris, Jade, EDB Lounge and Lisa?

And I still don't get why you'd set up EDB if you want to step back from time spent on You Tube, unless it's a plan to name change and distance from the bad rep they've got with the main channel?

Time will tell, pure speculation but if this PR agency thing is relevant then perhaps it's a kind of MLM and that's the reason they've been trying to promote other channels like Chris, Jade, EDB Lounge and Lisa?

And I still don't get why you'd set up EDB if you want to step back from time spent on You Tube, unless it's a plan to name change and distance from the bad rep they've got with the main channel?
EDB is just a money maker as they know how many people search for background music on youtube......and i thought the exact same as you with the EDB name-no association with them but can still direct people to use it.
The 3 day a week vlogs is all about the fact that they make very little for them and were expecting a lot more so have had to go back to trying to make money elsewhere

I don't know much about MLM how would this work with youtube/social media?

Don't know either, perhaps a kickback for new introductions to the agency, and/or increased subscribers, swipe ups, followers or views? Then as others are introduced down the pyramid the ones at the top benefit even more?

Reactions: 5
Don't know either, perhaps a kickback for new introductions to the agency, and/or increased subscribers, swipe ups, followers or views? Then as others are introduced down the pyramid the ones at the top benefit even more?
Makes sense, ive heard of MLM mentioned with some family vloggers

Reactions: 4

I will be happy to let people know EDB is just another grabby plan from prick and pouty - waves to the slog guys - you're welcomeee!

Reactions: 7
Most decent vloggers with over 1000 videos uploaded are sponsored on a regular basis.
These two have been gifted a few things, but never seem to maintain strong relationships with the companies.
My partner pointed out how no reputable company would want to be associated with a person like Nick The Narcissist.
Their channel growth is flat, and Tattle is growing. I think it's starting to get to them.
Imagine having the opportunity to make a solid living via YouTube, yet lacking the self-awareness and humility to display gratitude and grow as role models.
Most of the great vloggers have grown their viewership and subscribers at least two fold during the pandemic.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
See they’ve already started recruiting new PAYG “friends”? Didn’t take them long to get their priorities sorted out, I’m not sure where they found time, seeing as they are soooooo busy........😂
Look what you’re missing on Discord! First time I’ve seen it so blatantly posted over their FB group in an obvious attempt to catch a few more gullible folk and steal more cash from them!
They are 2 evil people, squeezing hard earned cash from some lonely folk who are struggling with the lockdown.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 12
See they’ve already started recruiting new PAYG “friends”? Didn’t take them long to get their priorities sorted out, I’m not sure where they found time, seeing as they are soooooo busy........😂
Look what you’re missing on Discord! First time I’ve seen it so blatantly posted over their FB group in an obvious attempt to catch a few more gullible folk and steal more cash from them!
They are 2 evil people, squeezing hard earned cash from some lonely folk who are struggling with the lockdown.
Money grabbing scroats!!!

Reactions: 11
Prick will have an only fans account soon 🤣🤢
Picture the scene (unless you’re eating)...Prick in nothing but a chefs hat thinking he’s tit hot, shaking like a shitting dog from his alky shakes and his pisshead eyes glowing red...anyone gonna sign up? 🤣 ...they could always put Pouty on there too, plenty of ppl out there with a hairy body fetish! 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Picture the scene (unless you’re eating)...Prick in nothing but a chefs hat thinking he’s tit hot, shaking like a shitting dog from his alky shakes and his pisshead eyes glowing red...anyone gonna sign up? 🤣 ...they could always put Pouty on there too, plenty of ppl out there with a hairy body fetish! 🤣
Thankfully I've just eaten but you have helped with the "diet starts tomorrow"! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.