The Lodge Guys #54 Europe beckons, Tattle reckons they’ll be back in 60 seconds!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So radisson Blu replied. You don’t get upgraded to VIP on one or two visits it’s 30. If you are collecting points and are in the loyalty scheme you can ask about uogrades for that particular stay on check in. But nope they definitely didn’t get upgraded directly to VIP having just one booking completed and one booked in September. But we already know they lied. They likely asked price of upgrade on check in and paid it. And I referenced their names and channel in my email because I’m a spiteful witch 😎

Someone on Faceache has questioned this, but no reply yet.

1718896822917.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The sheep STILL think it's a bank error. bleeping imbeciles.

The same bank error that seems to occur EVERY TIME they check into a hotel, book an air bnb, book a flight, hire a car, book a table, buy tickets. Yeah definitely a bank error :rolleyes:

MORONS.
Doesn’t even make sense. Why would a bank error lead to the Radisson upgrading their room or their status? 🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 8
pouty isn't allowed at check in at all, anal arse prick is the only one who's allowed to check in or do anything, he not actually allowed to think without pricks say so
Don't think pouty is allowed in charge of a bank card is he, think he's only been allowed out in the car alone a handful of times.
Absolute useless man child ...

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thing is, if they have paid for it (which I think they have) they’ll now have to continue doing this each time they stay to keep up the pretence of them getting their “free” upgrade.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thing is, if they have paid for it (which I think they have) they’ll now have to continue doing this each time they stay to keep up the pretence of them getting their “free” upgrade.
They don’t think ahead do they? They don’t think about what questions they might face when they make these claims. I am kind of thinking I might contact Radisson Blu myself and ask if they will upgrade my status after a one night stay as I have seen they do it for others. I shall point out that I have made 17 posts on Tattle Life and am therefore a social media ”name” myself. ☺

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Partly one of the reasons why Pouty is never near the check in the desk (and likes to wander around with that pathetic camera on a stick pointing at the gift shops) is because prick does NOT want the employee knowing a double room / double bed is being shared by two men.
With his internal homophobia n’all.

So he ensures to sends man child away to play with the leaflets and gift shop whilst he books himself and Leighanne in for a VIP extravaganza upgraded free loyalty plus platinum business night.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
we know they flew before the wives, but do we think Nick heard about the one booking the lounge and so this was his way of trying to one up them?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
is he prick yes prick and not pouty really that stupid that he thought that the lounge in the hotel , would have the same opening hours as the lounges in the airport??? he really can't be that stupid can he?
---
I know some on here don't like them but I don't think that the two wives are bothered by things like the one upping, I watched their vlog, they both looked really genuinely happy just to be going on holiday together, they also seem to be actually be in love with each over and respect each over.

I know people have mentioned the taller wife staring a lot , but I think its because she seems to have really bad eyes, plus I think if she's anything like me not really being comfortable on camera doesn't help

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Exactly - my guess is either the September stay will be cancelled and a new hotel booked - with some excuse about how 'crap' it was, or there wasn't enough coffee pods in the room so they are staying somewhere else. Or they will stay and be 'fuming' because their booking has been 'down graded' to a standard room due to a hotel 'cockup' and they will be 'demanding' their money back, all their usual excuses to hide their bullshit :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know some on here don't like them but I don't think that the two wives are bothered by things like the one upping, I watched their vlog, they both looked really genuinely happy just to be going on holiday together, they also seem to be actually be in love with each over and respect each over.
I totally agree, the wives are living their lives and this is normal to treat each other to lounges and buying gifts at the airport etc. Its TLG who are trying to compete with them to try and look like they have a better life, trying to live a luxury while pretending it is all free and upgrades and the best bargain to not show how much they are spending to be on the same level as others

Though the DW spend a fair bit on each other! Raybans last trip, headphones this trip for Emma.
The lounge for Vikki as Emma wanted the cookies!

Reactions: 5
I totally agree, the wives are living their lives and this is normal to treat each other to lounges and buying gifts at the airport etc. Its TLG who are trying to compete with them to try and look like they have a better life, trying to live a luxury while pretending it is all free and upgrades and the best bargain to not show how much they are spending to be on the same level as others
Never watch the wives vlogs but decided to watch the travel day, have to agree that they seem genuinely happy and really enjoy the holidays and become so excited.
Respectful considering the time they arrived at the hotel, noise wise. They really should fook prick and pouty off, good view count on the vlog which will hopefully annoys the knob guys.

So radisson Blu replied. You don’t get upgraded to VIP on one or two visits it’s 30. If you are collecting points and are in the loyalty scheme you can ask about uogrades for that particular stay on check in. But nope they definitely didn’t get upgraded directly to VIP having just one booking completed and one booked in September. But we already know they lied. They likely asked price of upgrade on check in and paid it. And I referenced their names and channel in my email because I’m a spiteful witch 😎
Bravo! you're going in the Wiki for that!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
On finding a Nespresso machine Leigh says "the only thing with Nespresso is your don't know what they are. How do you know?" Or words to that effect.
Well Leigh, see those words on the silver foil, that's what that coffee is. Easy. The thing with Leigh is that the only coffee he knows are Americaaaaanoooo, Flat white and Cafe olé* Bloody ignorant.

* Yes, I know it's Cafe au Lait but he says it like the Spaniards say olé

20240621_112931.jpg

• Haha
On finding a Nespresso machine Leigh says "the only thing with Nespresso is your don't know what they are. How do you know?" Or words to that effect.
Well Leigh, see those words on the silver foil, that's what that coffee is. Easy. The thing with Leigh is that the only coffee he knows are Americaaaaanoooo, Flat white and Cafe olé* Bloody ignorant.

* Yes, I know it's Cafe au Lait but he says it like the Spaniards say olé

View attachment 3007543
Yeah what a prick, surely us friends could have put the right or Wiki Nick

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.