The Lodge Guys #54 Europe beckons, Tattle reckons they’ll be back in 60 seconds!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just emailed Radisson Blu to ask if it’s true you can get a VIP upgrade on one visit and another booked and quoted their vlog as reference. They are fully misleading people. Will post reply here because we all know it’s bullshit.
Bounce on the bed with that you pair of lying fuckfaces.

Reactions: 29
Pouty “editing” with his trotters up on the coffee table in the hotel lounge. Get your feet off the table you bleeping pig.

Reactions: 14
Red Post Box to post your letters in. When it clearly states Express Checkout Cards.

Fucksake Pouty your the gift that keeps on giving!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
‘Nothing to do but wait around to go to the airport bored‘ —maybe because you have no purpose in life, or real stimulating hobbies?

‘Sick of eating skinny whips and 50 calorie crisps‘—no one is making you, you screwed up, emaciated, crinkle faced cretins.

’ God knows what we will do in the Florida heat’ —extra smug pouting ensues ( they kept it quiet they were going to Floooorida!!)

‘Bazza is updating us on the temperature in Floooorida‘—Are you going to Florida ? You should have mentioned it!,

’It’s baking in the lodge it’s going to be 10 degrees higher in Floooorida’ —Are you going to Florida? You should have mentioned it!

’ You can even post a letter if you need to at the Radisson Bluuuue’ —make sure it’s not important, feel sure it was a quirky express checkout box, because it IT bleeping SAID IT ON THE BOX

’ we are just enjoying meats cheeses crisps olives, mini burgers, samosas, martini, wine ‘— we are gorging on all this even though we will feel ill all night because of our constant dieting and our distended stomachs. We will also line our pockets with foil, cos IT IS FREE !

🤨🤨🤨🤨😡

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The prime time for the vloggers using the radisson executive class lounge was about 4-5 years ago, that ship has sailed by them once again , its now gone so expensive its definitely not worth it unless your an alcoholic like prick

Reactions: 16
The prime time for the vloggers using the radisson executive class lounge was about 4-5 years ago, that ship has sailed by them once again , its now gone so expensive its definitely not worth it unless your an alcoholic like prick
I wonder how many of the Kerchingas opened a Radisson account from Podge guys referral link, that's up to another 50000 points a year

Reactions: 10
Something that was very evident in tonight’s episode - the right side of Leigh’s face looks like it’s melting in on itself. When Nick is talking about the room upgrade and Leigh’s face is somewhat in the shadow, it’s extremely evident. There has been some aggressive aging there in the last six months.

Also - six gin and tonics. He’ll be driving, and will drink on the plane too. Madness.
---
I just don’t get what The Bazzas get from these two. They appear to have plenty of friends, their vlogs are more interesting than theirs, they are a lot more open. TLG’s are users. I just don’t get it.
Bazzas came on to scene when the ‘Saturday Night Discussions’ thing was going on, Barry would entice them all with the prospect of a place in Florida one day and it would likely have been Paul who got in there - but I think there was something that went on between Paul, Get Binky (who were live streaming bingo and quizzes in lockdown) and Leigh and Nick as well.

But then Paul disappeared and whatever Del was doing to get the sunflower lanyards made him retreat too. That’s why Bazza is so close with the Kershaws, who were also on SND.

Reactions: 9
‘Nothing to do but wait around to go to the airport bored‘ —maybe because you have no purpose in life, or real stimulating hobbies?

‘Sick of eating skinny whips and 50 calorie crisps‘—no one is making you, you screwed up, emaciated, crinkle faced cretins.

’ God knows what we will do in the Florida heat’ —extra smug pouting ensues ( they kept it quiet they were going to Floooorida!!)

‘Bazza is updating us on the temperature in Floooorida‘—Are you going to Florida ? You should have mentioned it!,

’It’s baking in the lodge it’s going to be 10 degrees higher in Floooorida’ —Are you going to Florida? You should have mentioned it!

’ You can even post a letter if you need to at the Radisson Bluuuue’ —make sure it’s not important, feel sure it was a quirky express checkout box, because it IT bleeping SAID IT ON THE BOX

’ we are just enjoying meats cheeses crisps olives, mini burgers, samosas, martini, wine ‘— we are gorging on all this even though we will feel ill all night because of our constant dieting and our distended stomachs. We will also line our pockets with foil, cos IT IS FREE !

🤨🤨🤨🤨😡
bleeping ponces,the pair of them.

Reactions: 10
I really hope Rick booked airport fast track thru Holiday Extras £12 for two people, they say never beaten on price, I’ve paid £10 direct with Manchester Airport for 2 people!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Something that was very evident in tonight’s episode - the right side of Leigh’s face looks like it’s melting in on itself. When Nick is talking about the room upgrade and Leigh’s face is somewhat in the shadow, it’s extremely evident. There has been some aggressive aging there in the last six months.
The recent post about their old vlogs really showed that, Pouty seems to have aged more than a decade in a few years. He's really hit the wall!

"celery water" aaahahahaha, you bleeping plum

• Haha
Reactions: 14
you used to be able to get real bargains from the Radisson on eBay & holiday extras etc, the first time I stayed it was something like £60 plus really good points

Reactions: 5
Notice the Turd guys are not Sharing food in the Radisson Hotel. Funny that as the foods free and they are not watching their calories now. They share as they are two tight to buy two meals
💯 agree!
Prick and Pouty seem the type of people that will drive 5 miles out the way just to save 2p per litre on petrol, and completely forget about the time/fuel added on but take it as a win that they’ve got a better deal than anyone else
100% agree, and they have absolutely nothing else fulfilling to do with their time!
---
Notice the Turd guys are not Sharing food in the Radisson Hotel. Funny that as the foods free and they are not watching their calories now. They share as they are two tight to buy two meals
That's so, so true!

Reactions: 4
£300 per person for vip level! They really have won the lottery haven’t they? £600 is what real people pay for a holiday, not a piss up before we go! Lying tossers!!!

Why are they acting like they have never been anywhere? They go on vacation every other month like why is this a big deal. Can’t stand them
---
They always are copying someone. Bringing an extra case because the wives are. They NEVER buy anything . Especially not enough for a whole case

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
They literally have nothing to occupy themselves for their awake hours, spending hours watching repeat tv shows and repacking cases! Watched the first 10 min on fast can’t watch the rest they make me sick!

Such a fuss about packing every single time. I don’t know how many times I have seen Prick show his packing game-changer of t-shirts on individual clothes hangers.

Reactions: 9
So Nick who says he has IBS and taking lots of tablets, who had already been complaining of a sore stomach earlier in the vlog, tanning the Radisson snacks and alcohol like it was his last day on earth!!
No one with real IBS issues would risk eating and drinking all that before they sit on a plane for 9 hours!

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.