The Lodge Guys #54 Europe beckons, Tattle reckons they’ll be back in 60 seconds!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Nick who says he has IBS and taking lots of tablets, who had already been complaining of a sore stomach earlier in the vlog, tanning the Radisson snacks and alcohol like it was his last day on earth!!
No one with real IBS issues would risk eating and drinking all that before they sit on a plane for 9 hours!
Totally agree, I have IBS and for days before I'm due on a long flight I'm even more careful of what I eat and I certainly wouldn't be having dairy, alcohol and pastry (Samosas) and cake!! IBS my arse, pardon the pun!!
---
Also Rick had to stop himself, multiple times from saying "getting my moneys worth" changing it to taking advantage of free stuff. Ive had three stays at Radisson Blu and not even at Club Level yet!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Totally agree, I have IBS and for days before I'm due on a long flight I'm even more careful of what I eat and I certainly wouldn't be having dairy, alcohol and pastry (Samosas) and cake!! IBS my arse, pardon the pun!!
Same here. A couple of days prior to flying I eat the most boring, drab, safe food. Have a minimal breakfast about 5 hours before the flight and then don't eat anything the whole way on the plane, drinking only water.

My stomach would be a nightmare the next day if I did what the lying IBS fraud ate and drank. So much so I doubt I'd even be comfortable to set foot on the plane. Especially not for that duration. My overriding fear on any flight is getting caught short when there is a long queue for the toilet. I can guarantee that the alky bastard has never ever thought of being in that situation. You know why? Cos he hasn't got bleeping IBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
---
Exactly. What is the harm in them being truthful? Either say you paid for the parking and executive lounge or say you had a word with the front desk and mentioned you had a YouTube channel and if you could have an upgrade if you promoted it.

It seems they still want to come across as relatable to their viewers so don't want to appear to be splashing the cash constantly but anyone with half a brain (this excludes ALL sheep) can see that they are not in the least bit relatable. Multiple holidays, multiple weekend breaks, spending 38k on the van, spending loads on random shite and clothes, no jobs etc. This isn't the norm for people. So why don't they just bleeping own it?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Oh they paid for the radisson and upgrades, there's no doubt about that, and all to earn more virgin points too. Nick couldn't help himself say 'value for money' you never say that if its free, you're respectful to te offering for all guests. But if you've paid and you're a tight arse you'll rise for all its worth. he even slipped up at the end and practically admitted he'd paid for the lot.

The reason? they're trying now to move to being a 'travel channel' like Trek Trendy and others, so that means no more Britania hotels pre flight, they need to be showing their new viewers more extravagant offerings to up the watch count. Expect more bits like this when they go to Europe, especially if the vans suddenly gets a bit 'cramped' or they need to do 'some washing'

Reactions: 13
This would piss me off if they’ve had this upgrade free after one stay as it’s their status meaning they’ll get future upgrades too. I’ve stayed 3 times and have another trip booked and get the same standard room we paid for which is fine as it’s what I’ve booked. Bunch of dickheads. They haven’t influenced me to stay at the Radisson they’re putting me off it!

Reactions: 9
Im staying in a radisson tonight I might quote them for my upgrade. Will probably be told to piss off loll

made me laugh when they said the poshest room they have been in. We know see the dumps you normally pick. Oh yes and it’s radisson blue not radisson holiday inn like you claimed prick

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Bean nearly let slip they paid for lounge sprouting free this free that for paying/ free upgrade lounge guests, prick has Huge Spot on lower lip, been platlying hide pouty WORM and forgot to wipe, there so full of lies the pair of them

Reactions: 7
Something that was very evident in tonight’s episode - the right side of Leigh’s face looks like it’s melting in on itself. When Nick is talking about the room upgrade and Leigh’s face is somewhat in the shadow, it’s extremely evident. There has been some aggressive aging there in the last six months.

Also - six gin and tonics. He’ll be driving, and will drink on the plane too. Madness.
---

Bazzas came on to scene when the ‘Saturday Night Discussions’ thing was going on, Barry would entice them all with the prospect of a place in Florida one day and it would likely have been Paul who got in there - but I think there was something that went on between Paul, Get Binky (who were live streaming bingo and quizzes in lockdown) and Leigh and Nick as well.

But then Paul disappeared and whatever Del was doing to get the sunflower lanyards made him retreat too. That’s why Bazza is so close with the Kershaws, who were also on SND.
Paul dumped his wife for another woman, s he was banished. Has a started off as a contributor, not a leader a d had a fall outwith Paul over some prizes, the kershaws came later, however the quality of their vlogs took them to the top 🔝 f the tree

Reactions: 4
prick said they already had another night booked, I'm presuming when they go away in sept, pouty already dropped that they were going for 14 nights, scamming bastards

Paul dumped his wife for another woman, s he was banished. Has a started off as a contributor, not a leader a d had a fall outwith Paul over some prizes, the kershaws came later, however the quality of their vlogs took them to the top 🔝 f the tree
The Kershaws vlogs may be of good quality but at what cost? Carting all that camera equipment must be tiring, and I'm sure being a smug bastard gets boring too!
I'll never forget him whinging about that person sitting on a fountain ledge in EPCOT ruining his shot so they asked them to move! After Bazza suggested coughing "in a covid way" near them to move them along 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
I have also emailed the radisson for clarification , as ive stayed at least 4 times and I'm still on the entry level, but also like another poster has said , I'm really going off them now

Reactions: 13
The Kershaws vlogs may be of good quality but at what cost? Carting all that camera equipment must be tiring, and I'm sure being a smug bastard gets boring too!
I'll never forget him whinging about that person sitting on a fountain ledge in EPCOT ruining his shot so they asked them to move! After Bazza suggested coughing "in a covid way" near them to move them along 🙄
I would NEVER move for a vlogger, they can cough all they like.
---
Funny how Pouty is never there at checkin with the camera when all these 'free' upgrades seem to happen!!!
Liars! I

Reactions: 10
Funny how Pouty is never there at checkin with the camera when all these 'free' upgrades seem to happen!!!
pouty isn't allowed at check in at all, anal arse prick is the only one who's allowed to check in or do anything, he not actually allowed to think without pricks say so

• Haha
Just duck off.

This seems to be their standard answer to any upgrade or freebie. It’s all just pure luck 💩
We all know how he got that upgrade, Prick paid for it and then made out of was free so the sheep wouldn’t see how much of their money they were pissing up the wall

So radisson Blu replied. You don’t get upgraded to VIP on one or two visits it’s 30. If you are collecting points and are in the loyalty scheme you can ask about uogrades for that particular stay on check in. But nope they definitely didn’t get upgraded directly to VIP having just one booking completed and one booked in September. But we already know they lied. They likely asked price of upgrade on check in and paid it. And I referenced their names and channel in my email because I’m a spiteful witch 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.