The Lodge Guys #54 Europe beckons, Tattle reckons they’ll be back in 60 seconds!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The costs with these dirty scrounging twats is irrelevant when others are paying.
Really can't make sense of there spending habits, they'll blow a tit load of money on crap and waste a fortune on things such as cushions, curtains, and loads of other things they discard, break or never use.
They'll then make a massive fuss over something for a few pounds and drive hours get £5 back from B+Q, I think the wasted money is maybe Patreon and the few quid they whine about is possibly there own money (rental income, etc).
Rat faced pair of grifters..
---
Awwwww, bless.
Baby needs his nap...

View attachment 2993554
‘Plenty of vlogs to edit’ ?! Hang on, I thought one of the reasons they went down to 3 vlogs a week was to give Baldy time to edit!!? Oh no I forgot, you only want to get the vlogs edited to CHARGE the unfortunate patreons for it, as what other reason would they need to be on a higher tier for!!

Plus didn’t they say another reason to cut back was so it would give them time to enjoy their holidays without the feeling of picking up a camera!? BUT we all know they make it up as they go along and that will not be the case

Reactions: 5
Fuckin' hell, have you seen the suck up comments?
---
Camp LoL, isn't there a YouTube tutorial you could have used ? Haha
They've had that before, the couple who came to visit with their disabled daughter, bought some with them for them to try because they said it tasted like one of the disney coffees.

Reactions: 8
Fuckin' hell, have you seen the suck up comments?
---
Camp LoL, isn't there a YouTube tutorial you could have used ? Haha
There's easy enough instructions on the back.
You're welcome Baldy.

Screenshot_20240614_132209_Chrome.jpg

That post is from March, Tracey brought it with her.

• Haha
Us friend Katie is today on her way over for three weeks, what's the betting that the European trip will be delayed a bit so they can meet up with her? Maybe she'll have an invite to the lodge, she's that special now.

Reactions: 4
So they went for 2 weeks! Not 8 days + 4 = 13 or maybe 12 or maybe 14, or they’re not really sure but I’m betting they arrive at the airport with at least 5 hours to spare!

Reactions: 6
So now they’re adding a microwave to the shitmobile! I cannot wait for them to get pulled over.

• Haha
how much water did he drop at the back of the coffee maker which was filthy as duck

Reactions: 4
Tin opener teeth was defo not editing when know all nick came around the corner in to the bedroom / editing suite lol he closed down the window that he was looking at soooooo quick lmao, then got all flustered when trying to say what he was up to lol he mumbled something and changed the subject to needing a light. What a frigging pair of muppets

Last edited:
Not a cat in hells chance they will do even a quarter of that planned Europe itinerary

Reactions: 11
Tin opener teeth was defo not editing when know all nick came around the corner in to the bedroom / editing suite lol he closed down the window that he was looking at soooooo quick lmao, then got all flustered when trying to say what he was up to lol he mumbled something and changed the subject to needing a light. What a frigging pair of muppets
Why was he all hot and sweaty - defo not looking at thumbnail slides 🙈👀

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Strange that Bazza has more views and comments on his latest vlog! They must be vetting all comments as still on 7 from 2 hours ago!

So they went for 2 weeks! Not 8 days + 4 = 13 or maybe 12 or maybe 14, or they’re not really sure but I’m betting they arrive at the airport with at least 5 hours to spare!
You know what would make it simple . . . just say the dates!! You are filming so far ahead it is hardly a security risk FFS

• Haha
Reactions: 7