The Lodge Guys #53 The vantanic is sinking, which got Nick thinking, he'll start on the drinking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They'll get as far as DLP cos Prick wants to sleep in the car park, then that's it, that's the European road trip done and dusted.
This is exactly what I think they will do DLP and maybe a bit of Northern France then it will be "too Hot" in the van and they will go home with "plans" to go back to Europe in a cooler time which will never happen.

I am betting a much longer stay in Florida than they have admitted, Leigh is already referring to 2 weeks up from 8 days and no doubt they will be having so much fun with "us friends" they will stay longer and there will be a "we couldn't resist whilst we are here" vid where they get some kind of Disney ticket-they may even get AP's and will waffle on about it being for the free parking and it will "save" them buying a Disney ticket when they go in Sept.

Reactions: 7
100%, they have massive FOMO of all of Bazza's 'fan' gatherings and they are not going to miss out on a new (potentially lucrative) friend
Yeah, this one is going to be automatically promoted to Stacey Carrots level of "us friends"
The very top.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They absolutely have FOMO but they will still go and spend the entire time complaining between the heat, the crowds, the wrong queue times, cost and the list goes on

• Haha
Reactions: 10
wonder how many tins of frey bentos pies they’re gonna smuggle into their cases in exchange for the spare bedroom at bazzas

• Haha
Reactions: 10
they probably already have a listening device/camera in big Max's house the size of a watch battery, so would be hard to find.

Reactions: 4
This latest announcement has only strengthened my previous view that Pouty is only truly happy and affectionate towards Prick when they have a Florida (orlando) trip booked in. He is as miserable and absent as usual when they are actually there but he loves the build-up.

He is a prize head

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I notice there’s been absolutely no mention of Stacey Carrots since their trip to the UK. I assume she’s ghosted the twats.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Nah, carrots is always blowing smoke up their arseholes in the comments section of ig, she’s a weak link… I do think however that potentially the lodge guys are pissed off with her cos she’s spending more time with the bazzas, having sleepovers etc…. I can imagine prick and pouty get fucked off and jealous when “us Florida friends” do anything with anyone else.
---
Hope this is one of us but even better if its not 🤣🤣🤣
Julie’s got game

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nah, carrots is always blowing smoke up their arseholes in the comments section of ig, she’s a weak link… I do think however that potentially the lodge guys are pissed off with her cos she’s spending more time with the bazzas, having sleepovers etc…. I can imagine prick and pouty get fucked off and jealous when “us Florida friends” do anything with anyone else.
---

Julie’s got game
Is Stacey on Insta?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.