The Lodge Guys #53 The vantanic is sinking, which got Nick thinking, he'll start on the drinking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That woman is blonde, I don't think it's her. Plus, the twats don't follow her.
they didn’t follow Tracy until recently… I didn’t realise she was blonde so maybe it isn’t Stacey then. I assumed it was Stacey purely cos her daughter Steph follows that ig account too and just based off of some of the comments it makes on both lodge guys and Bazza’s account. Maybe Stacey just uses the nyla pitbull account (their dog’s account) then. Ooops my bad

Reactions: 3
These will be next on the hit list, they commented on Katie's post of when she and her husband met up with the Bazzas.
They're from Yorkshire and have a home in Celebration, how perfect for the twats, lol.
Screenshot_20240531_083151_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240531_083239_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Tried watching the last video and decided to play a drinking game...take a shot every time someone says "sea fret".... I was pissed after 5 minutes!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
What a waste of time tonight video was.. pointless and shows how little Leigh actually did.

Reactions: 11
Less vlogs per week but they’ll be longer, erm, tonight’s vlog says otherwise. Sheep wake up, you’re being fleeced by this pair of scamming low life’s.

Reactions: 14
Fancy actually putting the Timelapse video out as the weekly slog bleeping hilarious just shows that they can’t even drum up enough content for 3 slogs a week. Didn’t even bother watching it seen this tit already and not putting myself through that again

Reactions: 14
Bazza has just announced how he's able to retire at 58. Sorry what?? He's only 58?? I would have put them both in their mid 60's.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
What a waste of time tonight video was.. pointless and shows how little Leigh actually did.
It could have being his time to shine with some great editing and make it look exciting but we just got poorly worded sentences and funeral music

Reactions: 7
I skipped all the way to the end of that boring shite. And to think that their ******** patroen's pay to watch this drivel early...saddo's

Reactions: 9
Their viewing figures of late have been terrible.

Keep in mind that figure each day is view of ALL videos in their back catalogue of slogs so you would expect a bit of an increase with holidays approaching so people searching for disney etc. Even the figures on Sundays, Wednesday and Fridays when they put the fresh tit out are low!

The ship caravan is sinking fast!! 👋🏻⬇

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.