The Lodge Guys #53 The vantanic is sinking, which got Nick thinking, he'll start on the drinking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
heres bollywood baldy proving he isnt really racist by showing us his new hobby with us new pals
1000055674.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So they're going earlier so that Bungle can " acclimatise " is the lamest excuse I've ever heard...
The stupid little man child isnt' going on a SpaceX launch, he flies more often than a pigeon the knob.
They come up with some right shite for these extended holidays, and you want to smack his little smirking face.

Reactions: 12
Didn't they say they were going to watch Eurovision song contest? and that was on 11th May...and they said they were going to Florida in a month, so must be round about 11th June they go.

Reactions: 6
If I was the butch wives I would be fuming, the fact the pervs are actually now staying longer than them, and they might not even collect them from airport, haha Vicki and Emma honestly you both look a bloody joke now.

I would have stuck with Turkey, all that food on tap and the Turks bend over backwards with lovely hospitality. Mugs.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
If I was the butch wives I would be fuming, the fact the pervs are actually now staying longer than them, and they might not even collect them from airport, haha Vicki and Emma honestly you both look a bloody joke now.

I would have stuck with Turkey, all that food on tap and the Turks bend over backwards with lovely hospitality. Mugs.
Especially as they said they needed a relaxing holiday as they work hard. Turkey all inclusive sounded exactly what they needed.
Viki even said she'd shifted her annual leave for the twats!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The reason Pouty can't find tshirts that fit him is because he buys the cheapest, thinnest, badly cut tshirts possible. Spend more than a fiver and get a size that actually fits, you vain tosser.

In the latest vlog when Prick was filming the two of them in the caravan on the couch I thought the filter was really noticeable. The lines on his face kept disappearing and reappearing as he moved around.

Reactions: 8
It’s no wonder the only man he could attract is lipless wonder Prick really.

• Haha
Convinced them to change their holiday so they could all go together and then go before them so they can acclimatise and meet up with other friends and then they might pick them up from the airport if they’re not busy.

Disney Dykes have been done like a set of kippers there I’m afraid.

what sad lives they all live.

That tin can on wheels is getting nowhere near Europe this year you can tell by the way there talking there going to cancel the trip! Van will be sold to some old dear from Patreon in a few months time

• Haha
Convinced them to change their holiday so they could all go together and then go before them so they can acclimatise and meet up with other friends and then they might pick them up from the airport if they’re not busy.

Disney Dykes have been done like a set of kippers there I’m afraid.

what sad lives they all live.
You lie with dogs you get fleas 🤪

They deserve each other.

Reactions: 6

Yes why change a nice relaxing holiday in Turkey when they were going to Orlando in September anyway? They allowed Baldy to get inside their heads without thinking it through properly

Reactions: 8
I got you covered tattlers, I’ll be on the look out for these two bell ends whilst I’m here. Have they said what their plans are? i.e. are they going to the parks and if so which ones? Or they gonna be slobbing out around bazzas pool?

Reactions: 4
I got you covered tattlers, I’ll be on the look out for these two bell ends whilst I’m here. Have they said what their plans are? i.e. are they going to the parks and if so which ones? Or they gonna be slobbing out around bazzas pool?
I don't think they're going till around June 11th, as it was a month from them watching Eurovision

Reactions: 4
they probably said a month cos they like to throw people off with dates. I agree with a couple of others I read further up the thread that they are probably already here.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.