The Lodge Guys #53 The vantanic is sinking, which got Nick thinking, he'll start on the drinking

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think they're going till around June 11th, as it was a month from them watching Eurovision
So if they are going for 12 days (allegedly) that brings them towards the end of June - they only have July and August, maybe early Sept to go to Europe and with all the places and route they have described, they will either not stop driving and never stay anywhere for any length of time to enjoy the sights, or they will pare back considerably or cancel

My daughter did a 2 month van trip and only manged some of France and Italy due to stopping and making time to enjoy the places they visited - all I can see is them doing drive bys and blink and you will miss things trip.

Reactions: 8
I think us tattlers have known from the very get go that the European van trip they talked about would never happen. They’re too predictable.
when they gave the whole “we love Florida but we’ve done Disney to death” sob story and said they were only gonna be going once later in the year (September with the wives) again, we all knew that was bollocks and they would be jumping on a flight as soon as Barry lynch said “free room here lads”. Predictable pair of pricks

Reactions: 12
They'll get as far as DLP cos Prick wants to sleep in the car park, then that's it, that's the European road trip done and dusted.

Reactions: 10
What’s the odds on them extending to 3 weeks by adding a further week on when the wives have gone home. Prick shows more affection to the dogs than big baby Baldy. We went in June in 2019 and without fail 12 pm rained for 3 hours every day. We may just have been unlucky with the weather and said we would never go in June again. We prefer doing other holidays now as Florida to expensive and we feel like we have done it to death now. We used to have to book and save for 24 months prior to going unlike these couple of arseholes who can just go on other peoples money
We are the same normally go in June, the weather does not bother us but the expense now is to much $10+ for a beer now. We have booked Thailand for a fraction of the price. We won’t be going back to Florida for a long time if at all

• Heart
Or, soon to be us friend Katie.

100% as she has a home in Florida
Definitely, she commented on their trip announcement vlog and of course they replied to her.

I bet they make time to see her then rather than pick up TDW from the airport :rolleyes:

I don't mind her at the moment and have been interested in her journey, but I hope she is not going to turn into a kiss arse to Bazza and TLG - her daughter is not impressed at being on the vlogs so I am sure she will have no time for TLG

Reactions: 9
I bet they make time to see her then rather than pick up TDW from the airport :rolleyes:

I don't mind her at the moment and have been interested in her journey, but I hope she is not going to turn into a kiss arse to Bazza and TLG - her daughter is not impressed at being on the vlogs so I am sure she will have no time for TLG
I'm just watching her first vlog. Business class from Doha to Florida (but that could be work expenses if her husband transferred to Florida) ... kerching! No wonder the twats replied to her.

Reactions: 9
I think us tattlers have known from the very get go that the European van trip they talked about would never happen. They’re too predictable.
when they gave the whole “we love Florida but we’ve done Disney to death” sob story and said they were only gonna be going once later in the year (September with the wives) again, we all knew that was bollocks and they would be jumping on a flight as soon as Barry lynch said “free room here lads”. Predictable pair of pricks
And they will not be able to resist going to a Disney park which means they’ll buy annual passes “cos we’ll be back in September anyway”. Can see it coming a mile off.

Reactions: 11
God Barry really does think he's the King of Brits in Orlando doesn't he.
don’t mind he only relocated to Florida a couple of years ago and from what I see on his vlogs he knows very little. Brit’s who go for a 2 week vacation every year know more than him and max

Reactions: 7
lee and nick are coming to stay ,max and bar , are making hay ,what a time to be gay

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So predictable…

The only reason they’ve got into the van life stuff is because they thought it would boost the subs and views…. And it hasn’t so now they’ll gradually ditch that lifestyle and van.

• Heart
god help the poor bastard that gets mugged off into buying that van when it’s up for sale on eBay. Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s on their Amazon store by september

So predictable…

The only reason they’ve got into the van life stuff is because they thought it would boost the subs and views…. And it hasn’t so now they’ll gradually ditch that lifestyle and van.
They really went "offgrid" staying on caravan sites and using their showers/toilets, etc.
Scared to death of going anywhere off the beaten track, they just wanted the lodge recreated on wheels, and absolute shitshow it turned out
to be.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.