The Lodge Guys #52 Still on the scam, won’t drive the van, don’t ask them questions you’ll just get a ban.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What about the privacy guys spying on the neighbours - nosey c@nts.

"Shan-life" seems to be watching 30 year Netflix films whilst eating bland dogfood whilst arguing over the best way to boil a kettle!!

vanlifers are........well annoying fuckers who live carefree and go where they decide. He is a neurotic Karen who has to plan going 100 miles away!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They went to Historic Durham, where they looked for history.. didn't really research so knew duck all about anything...

Yet mention that one bit looks like it was in Harry Potter... and duck me Mr Encyclopedia suddenly comes alive spouting all sorts of knowledge.

Kinda makes sense he'd know all the bits about Dobby, given its his body double.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
he’s wearing the Raybans in todays tit show… thanks prick for answering us here, you twit face.
Next… WHERE IS THE OTHER HALF OF YOUR EYEBROWS? #browch

• Haha
Al-wick castle wtf is that?

They need to clean the windows, they are filthy

Reactions: 4
It wasn't that long ago that he was slagging the two girls off for being obsessed with Harry Potter and he admitted they hadn't seen it. Now he's a bleeping expert.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
so let me get this right… it doesn’t bother Nick if he camps overnight in a well known doggin area?! bleeping weirdo. Now, I can part understand as he’s a gay man and probably thinking back to times in Britain when it was illegal to be gay and closeted/gay men would engage in sex in public bathrooms/car parks etc. so yeah he’s probably not bothered. However there is something very bleeping weird and creepy to not be arsed if some burley bloke is having a wank in his car while watching you two with a brew in your van watching star trek for the millionth time.

So the trips so far have consisted of the first, which was 2 miles down the road from the caravan, a service station and a park and ride in Durham 🤣🤣 and we’ve yet to see the Cornwall trip where it all breaks down and their stranded.

bleeping brilliant how parts of the van are still falling off.. part of the wing mirror and the kick board under the kitchen this time around.

he’s complaining it stinks of onion, no tit Sherlock could he have put anymore onion in that pan. Now, they need a microwave for when they have packet rice 🙄 and the curry was the worst thing Nick has ever “H-eaten” - looked it hun, along with every other tit meal you cook.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It wasn't that long ago that he was slagging the two girls off for being obsessed with Harry Potter and he admitted they hadn't seen it. Now he's a bleeping expert.
I said to my other half I'm sure he was slagging the kids off for liking the films a few months ago and now he's going about like he's some Harry Potter geek

Moaning about rain on the the roof....they live in a caravan fs.

and that "sofa" looks very uncomfortable and you can't even see the tv when on it.

Reactions: 13
Wonder how long this will last
---
I don’t understand why Baldy tries to talk about tit when he can barely breathe walking up the hill. Talking and huffing and puffing. Sounds ridiculous. If anything can kill ASMR listening to baldilocks walk and talk can.
---
Did we confirm that Lisa isn’t a little person? Just asking

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
he was indeed slaggin the nieces for liking Harry Potter, he went as far as to rip them both for dressing up in a Hogwarts uniform at Halloween when they were in DLP, reminding them Harry Potter isn’t Disney and they’ve got it all wrong. Typical uncle knob head behaviour!

Reactions: 9
Hahaha a Park and Ride camping spot! Soon to be followed by a Service Station 😂

Prick explained how to pay for parking about 3 times. Where the duck is the full-time King of Editing when you need him?

• Haha
Oh and prick is asking why all churches are designed the same? Bruh why does everywhere you live look the same. Gray everything same furniture like shut up. Ok I’m done

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Why can’t they pronounce anything correctly, why can’t they speak properly, why do they think Beverley Minster is a Cathedral and why do they think Cathedral City cheese is from Durham. In fact, just why?

Reactions: 12
Why does Leighvil bemoan all the plastic in the packaging but thinks 60p for a carrier bag as highway robbery?

Reactions: 7
“I’ve just been doing some editing” 100 times per vlog, trying to make out he is not a useless bleeping lump.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If I were trapped in that bughutch with useless Pouty with his scrawny pigeon legs and those big fluffy slippers I’d have bleeping throttled the witch before night fell. Absolutely vile.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The prick not drinking mystery goes on! He’s on the zero Guinness, going in pubs and having soft drinks. Has he had word from the drs he’s in trouble or just not showing him drinking on the slogs?

Reactions: 11
The prick not drinking mystery goes on! He’s on the zero Guinness, going in pubs and having soft drinks. Has he had word from the drs he’s in trouble or just not showing him drinking on the slogs?
he will be drinking off camera

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.